Patience and knowing your company persona is key to great ads, with Blue C's Eric Morley
In This Episode…
We talk about coffee, ads, clubhouse app, when to pivot on your campaign, what are good ads, how do you go about making good ads, and the impact on the ad industry.
· [01:00] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [03:20] Can you tell our listeners a little bit about Blue C and your expertise?
· [07:29] How has the advertising industry pivoted from 2020?
· [12:26] Since you mention content delivery systems, how do you deliver it without the physical touch?
· [21:46] Are we going to see better TV ads?
· [27:47] How would for example an electric car company to an ad campaign?
· [31:25] Do you see more companies creating podcast ads?
· [36:19] Do you think some companies do not want to take the time to do a deep dive strategy is because it cost too much or takes too much time?
· [38:11] How do you convince C-level people this is the best way?
· [42:11] Would it be good to know the right time to pivot when the strategy is going wrong?
· [43:57] If you could make a killer ad software what would it be?
· [49:13] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Eric Morley was our guest today. Learn more about Blue C.
Episode Length: 59:03
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!