Navigating Live Streaming and Post Pandemic Messaging with Sarah Evans
In This Episode…
Navigating this post pandemic strategy for your client/business can be difficult. This episode we talk with Sarah Evans about live streaming, digital ads, community content, and how she’s an expert list maker. Enjoy!
● [01:10] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
● [01:26] What are some of your favorite tea?
● [01:43] What have been some of your more memorable successes?
● [03:30] What’s your feeling about the PR industry in this time of uncertianity?
● [05:30] What is the state of branding in 2020?
● [06:48] How has the strategy changed for branding since COVID-19?
● [07:44] What do you think are the biggest hurdles for digital PR strategies?
● [09:58] Have you seen that most companies have put their digital ads on hold?
● [10:34] Do you think it’s wise to reallocated away from paid ads?
● [11:23] How should PR pros advertise for the post pandemic
● [12:53] Could listening through ads help with your customers needs?
● [14:10] Do you think for the post pandemic messaging there should be phases?
● [15:11] Do you think live streaming is here to stay?
● [16:38] What is some advice for those wanting to get into live streaming for the first time?
● [18:21] Do you think podcasting can be another avenue for business to get their message out?
● [19:25] What is the digital PR landscape going to look like once the lockdown is over?
● [20:44] Are we seeing a rise in community focused content?
● [21:56] Are we finally seeing a tipping point in digital only collateral?
● [22:55] How would you brand yourself from a post pademic perspective?
● [24:14] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Sarah Evans was our guest today.
Episode Length: 25:16
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!