Keeping the Faith With Wahoo’s Fish Tacos and California Love Drop’s Wing Lam
In This Episode…
We talk with Wing Lam of Wahoo’s Fish Tacos and California Love Drops. We talk about how he started California Love Drops, how he’s staying afloat, how to find solutions to problems and some inspirational words to restaurant owners.
· [00:45] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:02] Can you explain California Love Drops to our listeners?
· [11:11] How do you try to stay afloat when it’s all up in the air?
· [16:04] Are you going to pivot more from what you learned in 2020?
· [21:15] It seems you’ve started cathartic marketing?
· [25:06] How do you keep finding solutions to problems that arise?
· [35:53] What content has been the most impactful for you?
· [44:07] What inspirational message can you give to those struggling in the restaurant industry?
· [47:55] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
Episode Length: 49:14
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!