How to Capitalize on Hot Stories with Ed Finegold Part 2
This is part two of Ed Finegold’s interview with PR 360. We continue our discussion on how to manage a story when it goes hot. We also discuss further on the importance of keeping people in a company aware of the marketing efforts, why there is not “bad” stories and more! Enjoy!
● [00:42] Q1: How can teams accurately record the impact of a hot story?
● [03:38] Q2: Is there some ways to keep the momentum going?
● [06:19] Q3: Is it better to have small core team for handling hot stories?
● [08:03] Q4: It seems like a smaller team can pivot when needed?
● [09:37] Q5: How do you effectively message to company the PR/marketing efforts?
● [13:47] Q6: How difficult can it be to generate buzz?
● [18:11] Q7: What is one thing you would like to our listeners?
● [20:01] Q8: What are some skills that Comm Directors should brush up on?
● [22:06] Q9: Do you think bad movies, shows, books teach you what not to do?
● [24:47] Q10: Understand the audience when creating content?
● [25:19] Q11: Final Thoughts?
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Ed Finegold was our guest today.
Episode Length: 26:44
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download.
● Listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!