How to Capitalize on Hot Stories with Ed Finegold Part 1
In This Episode…
Welcome back to another episode of PR 360. This week, we discuss with Ed Finegold on how to capitalize on hot stories. They can happen at any time and, it’s important to recognize when stories obtain big reach! Listen in as Ed breakdowns on what to do, and how to look at each story. Enjoy!
● [00:53] Q1: Coffee or Tea Drinker
● [01:01] Q2: Do you have a favorite coffee brand?
● [01:21] Q3: Explain to our listeners the unexpected hot story you had?
● [06:03] Q4: What did you guys do to keep that momentum going?
● [08:06] Q5: What are some of the steps you took to prepare for the hot story?
● [10:20] Q6: Should we look at marketing messaging as books with chapters?
● [12:31] Q7: Personalizing a story is important?
● [14:05] Q8: What can derail momentum?
● [17:48] Q9: How do you continue this hot or viral story?
● [21:54] Q10: Are any templates for implementing plans for hot stories?
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
● Ed Finegold was our guest today.
Episode Length: 25:25
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
● Direct Download: Right-click here and click “Save As” for a direct download.
● Listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
● If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!