Getting the Most Out of Your Strategic Internal Communications with Inner Strength Communication Inc’s Priya Bates
We talk with Inner Strength Communication Inc’s Priya Bates about internal communications. During the last year, we’ve seen a shift to make sure employees working from home are connected to the company and their employees. We discuss what that looks like, what content to use, and how to get the most of your internal comms.
· [00:58] Can you give us a brief rundown about your expertise?
· [01:32] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [02:08] How have internal comms changed over the years?
· [02:48] Internal comms was nice to have if we have the time?
· [03:06] How do you get the most engagement out of your internal comms?
· [06:20] Should businesses be using virtual happy hours and other fun events with their internal comms?
· [09:27] Should businesses be utilizing podcasts for their internal comms?
· [12:05] Podcasts are a break from everything else, would you agree?
· [12:56] What did 2020 teach you about strategic comms?
· [15:03] Do you see companies in 2022 doing a better job at internal comms?
· [17:43] Do you see those 72% acting on what they say?
· [19:02] How has branding changed from this year to last year?
· [21:11] How big is the push for authentic branding?
· [25:18] What do the challenges look like for PR pros in 2021 and 2022?
· [27:42] You almost have to have two comm plans, one for external and one for internal?
· [28:36] If you could create any award what would it be?
· [29:50] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Priya Bates was our guest today. Learn more about Inner Strength Communication Inc.
Episode Length: 32:43
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!