Discussing the Nuance of Brand Credibility with Flackable’s President Brian Hart
In This Episode…
We talk with Brian Hart about reputation management. In a society full of new controversies every week, brands need to walk a fine line between adding to the conversation and staying away from controversies. We talk about how to maintain an excellent reputation and what to do when things go bad.
· [01:17] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [02:32] Can you summarize your expertise?
· [04:03] What have been the bigger themes in brand credibility?
· [07:03] How can brands avoid that credibility hit?
· [09:30] How do brands stay on top of everything and keep a good standing online?
· [12:47] What’s going to be the biggest threat to credibility?
· [15:48] Is there any way for brands to avoid cancel culture?
· [18:14] Is social good and cancel culture leading us into a more neutral stance?
· [20:08] Should PR pros create a credibility plan?
· [29:42] Do you have any other tips for brands to keep their credibility good?
· [33:31] Fun question: If you could create a tool to make brand credibility easy, what features would it have?
· [37:04] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Brian Hart was our guest today. Learn more about Flackable.
Episode Length: 38:50
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
Thanks for listening!