Discussing the Changes to Influencer Market with Fit Body App’s Chief Marketing Officer Lia Haberman
In This Episode…
We talk with Fit Body App’s CMO Lia Haberman about the influencer industry. We discuss the issues of finding influencers as a small team, how influencer marketing is changing, and how changes in content and social media affect influencer marketing.
· [00:52] Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
· [01:38] Can you give a brief overview of your expertise?
· [02:35] Are we going to see influencer marketing become more niched?
· [04:11] So, influencers will use their own website more than social media?
· [04:45] Is it going to be harder for PR pros to find influencers?
· [05:59] Are we seeing a greater diversification of influencers?
· [07:27] What shifts are we seeing in the social media industry?
· [11:13] Photographers seem to be given the bad break when it comes to Instagram?
· [14:12] Do you see drop-in/ drop-out audio and video being the dominant content?
· [16:10] It is more that we are seeing a symbiotic relationship between audio and video?
· [17:05] Are we going to see Clubhouse strategies similar to what Twitch steamers are doing?
· [23:15] Are there any best practices for getting influencers?
· [28:28] What is the future of influencer marketing?
· [18:42] Are we seeing PR pros finding their niche within influencers?
· [33:34] Fun question: If you could start over a be an influencer, what industry would you want to be in?
· [34:23] Final thoughts
People and Companies, We Mentioned in the Show
· Lia Haberman was our guest today. Learn more about Fit Body App.
Episode Length: 32:17
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!
· Listen and subscribe to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcast, or your favorite podcast player for free!
· If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a review!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
Thanks for listening!