OCR Disrupt Podcast with Nick Day & James Ruckley
OCR Vegans vs Carnivores plus Wine, Russia & Cowhides #10
OCR Vegans vs Carnivores plus Wine, Russia & Cowhides. #10
"The underfloor heating is really bringing the cow back to life"
Disclaimer: Okay, so this is the first episode we have ever recorded having consumed wine both before and during the recording. I think it shows. We try to be serious, but the Vegan debate takes over! What the episode lacks in research, we hope it makes up for in giggles, dogmatism and mad cow sound effects! Please don't take it too seriously... Errr Enjoy! :-) 🌱
WHAT WE COVER:
- Too much wine & giggles!
- New Toughest Race formats and obstacles!
- New Year Resolutions
- UK OSF - Russia (Sochi) Selection! Clear
- Too much Toblerone - time for a break!
- Becky Rendell gets Meat Tourettes and assumes other identities for free products!
- The Born to Run book and Vibram 5 Finger Shoes Clear
- Who has done more research, the Gamechangers documentary or the hosts of OCR Disrupt?
- Vegan Jon Albon versus Omnivorous, meat-eating Jon Albon - the debate!
- Vegan Sympathising
#NuclearPhoenix #LoveMud #PhoenixNick #OCRDisrupt #OCRWC #MudRun #Obstaclecourseracing #Inov8 #Mudstacle #getagrip #fellrunning #trailrunning #running #trail #OCR #Obstacle #Vegan #gamechangers #spartan #toughmudder #toughest
Whether you are new to obstacle course racing or an experienced pro OCR athlete, the OCR Disrupt Podcast is the audio place to be!
Please share, like and review and if you have a story to tell, please share it with us on our Facebook Page - you may just get an OCR Disrupt shout out in the next edition!
To join the Obstacle Course Racing Debate and visit: https://www.facebook.com/OCRDisrupt
Remember, we can only keep recording future episodes if we have your support - so please like, share and review this episode and encourage all of your OCR friends to do the same! OCR Disrupt, over and out :-)