Ninetwentynine is the nine minutes and twenty-nine seconds long podcast for anyone wanting to grow their business, fulfil their ambitions or just improve their side hustle. Each episode has a different guest imparting advice on something they’ve learne...
15. Ninetwentynine’s Final Episode09:29Fiverr’s Head of Global Brand Marketing Liron Smadja joins Eshaan to wave goodbye to Ninetwentynine. This is the final episode of the podcast and they’re reflecting on the good times, what they’ve learnt and why you should consider making a podcast yourself. Ninetwentynine is a Fiverr.com podcast.
View all episodes
14. “The Art of Curation” – Jennifer Bandier09:29Jennifer Bandier, the founder of athleisure brand Bandier, has found success by constantly being ahead of the curve since launching in 2014. She has a strong passion for discovery, which she has embedded into the brand’s culture and store experience, and she credits this passion as the guiding factor in her talent for curation. Ninetwentynine is a Fiverr.com podcast.
13. “Adopting a growth mindset” – Shira Feuer09:29Trinny London’s CMO Shira Feuer has led the brand’s innovative marketing strategy and has a core message that she leads her team with. She believes in encouraging a growth mindset so that her team can always be developing their skills and to never be afraid to ask questions to gain a better understanding. Ninetwentynine is a Fiverr.com podcast.
12. “Strong relationships in business are vital” – Dean Forbes09:29Tech leader and CEO of Forterro, Dean Forbes, has had an impressive career and has been named as one of the UK’s most ambitious leaders. He credits building strong relationships as part of his success and is here to tell you how to build your own strong, impactful connections.Ninetwentynine is a Fiverr.com podcast.
11. “Viewing your life as an enterprise” by Anthony Villiotti09:29Anthony Villiotti is both Associate Director of Global Finance at Sony Music and a comedian. He believes that your side hustle and your day job can work hand-in-hand and benefit from each other. He’s telling Eshaan how we should embrace all our interests at work and at play, and view our life as a single enterprise. Ninetwentynine is a Fiverr.com podcast.
10. “Beating imposter syndrome” by Michelle Elman09:29Author, life coach and Queen of Boundaries Michelle Elman is giving tips on how to beat imposter syndrome. Michelle believes that we should be more selfish, set stronger boundaries and also build evidence of why we deserve our own seat at the table. Ninetwentynine is a Fiverr.com podcast.
9. “Poetry within business” by Dishoom’s Shamil Thakrar09:29Dishoom co-founder Shamil Thakrar built one of the UK’s most successful restaurant groups by realising the value of poetry in business. Shamil takes inspiration from his late father, Rashmi Thakrar, who always found obscure nuggets of information to bring to the table. Shamil believes that for something to be truly successful, it must have a bit of poetry at its heart. Ninetwentynine is a Fiverr.com podcast.