More Than Corporate
008: Dawn Young Cruz
Dawn Young Cruz is a master networker, speaker, trainer, and Certified Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Coach. She is a founder of Team DYC Business Services – a boutique accounting firm and consulting company based in Las Vegas, Nevada. She provides accounting services, event planning and management, and strategic coaching. Dawn has a true personal passion for helping business professionals obtain growth and success.
On this episode:
- Dawn shares how she inherited the entrepreneurial gene from her grandfather.
- Hear how Dawn decided to make the jump from working from someone else to beginning her own business.
- Dawn shares how being diagnosed with an autoimmune disease affected her career trajectory.
- Discover how to combat "mind chatter" and negative self-talk.
- Unpack the way words affect our physical body.
- "When someone says, "you can't do that," you have the choice to make it happen or put their limitation on yourself."
- "Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right."
- "You're business will only grow as much as you're willing to heal."
- "If you know where your numbers are, you can grow your business."
- "Your financial statements are a scorecard of your human behaviors."
Dawn Young Cruz:
Connect with Amber and other incredible people looking to break out of the corporate mindset by joining the More Than Corporate Facebook group: http://bit.ly/2MuWn53