More Than Corporate
068: Avoiding Compassion Fatigue with Kevin Cornelio
As a coach, behavioral analyst/therapist, recruiter, and manager who has always striven to achieve success for himself and others, Kevin has maintained a focus on utilizing and expanding his expertise in creating, building and maintaining wholesome, lasting connections. By providing genuine communication and understanding to his clients and team members, he leads and supports the accomplishment of goals with all-around benefits.
On This Episode:
- Listen to a very important conversation about mental health and self-care.
- Discover why you should be more self-centered.
- Hear a very simple explanation of success.
- Try to make an effort to be more self-centered. – Kevin Cornelio
- When you take that time to give yourself what you need you become better for everyone around you. – Amber Fuhriman
- Doing something successfully means just doing what you set out to achieve. – Kevin Cornelio
Join Amber at Thrive: https://afuhriman--thriveevent.thrivecart.com/thrive-2019-general-admission/
Connect with other incredible people looking to break out of the corporate mindset by joining the More Than Corporate Facebook group: http://bit.ly/2MuWn53