More Than Corporate
042: Aimee Carlson
Aimee Carlson has gone from a successful franchise owner to network marketer and podcast host of The Toxin Terminator. She's able to share a unique perspective as the only 100% woman owned franchise of over 2,200 service centers nationwide in her industry. She's been awarded operator of the year and several customer service awards and has taken a 5-person team to win the first ever national championship.
As a network marketing professional, Aimee has reached the top 1% in her industry. She leads a team of 300 people helping to transform lives. She's created and produced an event for her team for the past 3 years.
She recently launched a podcast entitled, The Toxin Terminator, to share stories of people who have overcome chronic disease.
- "You have to stand your ground." – Aimee Carlson
- "People don’t want to be told what to do, they want to be shown what to do." – Aimee Carlson
- "You have to be willing to do it yourself." – Aimee Carlson
- "Network marketing gets a bad wrap because there are people doing it so wrong." – Aimee Carlson
- "Inaction just makes things worse." – Aimee Carlson
- "People who are successful are listening." – Aimee Carlson
- "Succeeding is being able to touch lives." – Aimee Carlson
Connect with Amber and other incredible people looking to break out of the corporate mindset by joining the More Than Corporate Facebook group: http://bit.ly/2MuWn53