More Than Corporate
016: Corryn Kivett
Corryn Kivet is fascinated with how the mind works, and that fascination has changed the course of her life and business. She has entered and left the financial field, and is on a constant search to find her truest self.
On this episode:
- Amber and Corryn talk about the problem of being people-pleasers.
- Corryn talks about the pursuit of a career in finances and the pros and cons of getting a college education.
- Hear about the event in Corryn's life that served as a catalyst for change.
- Discover the importance of calling yourself out for bad excuses.
- Learn the importance of connecting your mind and body.
- Amber and Corryn discuss how much is too much when it comes to sharing your personal story.
- Corryn shares how she pushes herself out of her comfort zone.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/corryn.kivett
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/corrynkivett/
Connect with Amber and other incredible people looking to break out of the corporate mindset by joining the More Than Corporate Facebook group: http://bit.ly/2MuWn53