More Than Corporate
004: Lavonne Shields
Your host, Amber Fuhriman, has an enlightening conversation with Lavonne Shields. Lavonne is an accounting strategist who has known since the age of 7 that financial management was her calling. She helps business owners understand where their money is going as opposed to simply organizing spreadsheets..
On this episode:
- Learn how being in the Girl Scouts influenced Lavonne's choice of career.
- Discover the importance of tracking where every penny from your business is going.
- Amber and Lavonne discuss how different generations define success.
- Reconsider the idea of a traditional 9-5 work day.
- Recognize the importance of pushing yourself out of your comfort zone.
- Get inspired to make small shifts that have a big impact.
- Remove limiting beliefs.
"As you're making a living, there is still a life to be lived." – Lavonne
"If you're not growing you're dying." – Tony Robbins
"We are the average of the five people we spend the most time with." – Jim Rohn
"The walls of your comfort zone are lovingly lined with a lifetime of favorite excuses." – Florence Shinn
"Wake up. Suit up. Show out." – Lavonne
You Are A Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero – https://amzn.to/2YALVPZ
The Magic Path of Intuition by Florence Shinn – https://amzn.to/2MvaKq8
LinkedIn – http://bit.ly/2YwCqgx
Facebook – http://bit.ly/2ysewsb
Connect with Amber and other incredible people looking to break out of the corporate mindset by joining the More Than Corporate Facebook group: http://bit.ly/2MuWn53