View all episodes
2. Advertising37:21Episode 2 of the Post-Pandemic Programming series focuses on the impact of the global crisis on digital advertising, and what this means for entertainment companies with Karol (games specialist), Hanna (cultural insights) and Tim (video).
3. Sports & Gaming31:11In episode 3, MIDiA's gaming and sports analysts, Karol and Alistair, discuss with video analyst Tim the post-pandemic and recessionary implications on their respective industries and how the propositions are evolving to meet the times.
4. The Subscription Economy33:44In episode 4, Keith chats with Mark, MIDiA MD and music guru, and Tim, research director and video analyst, about the future of subscriptions post-pandemic and in a potential recession.
5. Culture of Consumption36:05In episode 5, guest speaker David Freer of O Street and MIDiA consulting director Keith Jopling chat with cultural trends analyst Hanna Kahlert on the way the pandemic and lockdowns have shaped the cultures of business and consumption moving forward into 2021.
1. Introduction to season 2: Surviving the Attention Recession24:18MIDiA's music, games and cultural insights analysts (Mark Mulligan, Karol Severin and Hanna Kahlert) chat the attention recession - what it is, what to expect, and what comes next for the new era of entertainment beyond the traditional dynamics of consumption.
2. The Commodification of Content39:44In this episode, MIDiA's Keith Jopling, Kriss Thakrar and Srishti Das – our music & sports consulting team – discuss the cultural impacts of content becoming a commodity; what it means for strategists and creators in a post-pandemic, attention saturated, digital-first entertainment economy.