Seven Proven Marketing Methods with Jimmy Lea
Many shop owners think there is a right time to turn off their marketing. There is not; you should never turn off your marketing! But that is just one of the many misconceptions about marketing and how it can improve your car repair shop.
In this episode, Jimmy Lea revisits us to share seven proven marketing methods to help you take your business to the next level. Jimmy is a colleague, friend, and product evangelist at Kukui.
Jimmy loves to help car repair shop owners of all sizes and shapes invest wisely in their marketing efforts, track their ROI, and make the proper adjustments to guarantee their efforts.
Throughout our conversation, Jimmy explains why having a user-friendly, quick, and agile website is crucial, how to use Google ads, why they are so important, and how to communicate clearly with customers. We also talk about why we, as shop owners, must embrace technology, the importance of committing to social media, why you should use it mostly to build genuine relationships with your customers, and much more.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why you should never turn off your marketing (3:22)
- What kind of website should you get for your shop (6:32)
- How Google Ads work and why you should invest in them (10:06)
- Don't confuse your customers (20:01)
- Don't get overly attached to your ZIP code (23:16)
- Why exploiting the benefits of social media is an excellent idea (26:12)
- Check your Google reviews and reply as soon as you can (32:13)
Connect with Jimmy: