Maro Itoje: Pearl Conversations
9. Cuppy01:03:27Joining Maro Itoje for this week’s episode of Pearl Conversations is Cuppy. They caught up in August to discuss her journey in the music industry, London and Lagos, her new album and her life outside of music.
8. Ric Lewis01:00:08Joining Maro Itoje for this week’s episode of Pearl Conversations is Businessman and the Powerlist 2019 most influential black Briton, Ric Lewis. They discuss the Black Lives Matter movement, Ric's experience of discrimination within his industry, the importance of representation, what it was like playing against Michael Jordan in college basketball and the Black Heart Foundation which helps finance under privileged youngsters.
7. Jamal Edwards51:47Joining Maro Itoje for this week’s episode of Pearl Conversations is entrepreneur and founder of SBTV Jamal Edwards and Maro's friend and photographer Timi Marcel. They caught up in July to discuss the music industry, staying competitive, how to be successful and Jamal's mental health work.
6. Temi Mwale53:28Joining Maro Itoje for this week’s episode of Pearl Conversations is racial justice campaigner and the Founding Director of The 4Front Project Temi Mwale. They caught up in May to discuss Temi's campaign work, the impact The 4Front Project is making, the criminal justice system and institutional racism in the UK.
5. Beno Obano55:20Joining Maro Itoje for this week’s episode of Pearl Conversations is his cousin and Bath rugby player Beno Obano. They caught up in May to discuss their upbringings, making it in rugby and what the future holds.
4. Eniola Aluko01:22:08Joining Maro Itoje for this week’s episode of Pearl Conversations is former England player and Director Of Women’s Football at Aston Villa, Eniola Aluko. They caught up in May to discuss life in lockdown, Eni's career in football, the development of the women’s game, and the influence her Nigerian heritage has had on her life.
3. Alastair Campbell01:01:47Joining Maro Itoje for this week’s episode of Pearl Conversations is journalist and former No.10 Director of Communications, Alastair Campbell. They caught up at the start of lockdown to discuss how the British government had reacted to the COVID-19 pandemic, the future of the Labour party, the Lions tour of New Zealand in 2005 and Alastair’s mental health advocacy work
2. Leomie Anderson51:09Joining Maro Itoje for this week’s episode of Pearl Conversations is model and businesswoman Leomie Anderson. They caught up at the start of June to discuss lockdown, Leomie's experiences in the modelling industry, perceptions of athletes and models and some of the incredible places Leomie's career has taken her.
1. Kyle Sinckler58:31Joining Maro Itoje for the first episode of his new podcast Pearl Conversations is England, Lions and Bristol Bears rugby player Kyle Sinckler. They'll be talking lockdown, their come-ups in the game, the 2019 World Cup and life on and off the pitch