Keri Faith on Purpose
Bring More Joy Into Your Life with Ludmilla Rogoski
Ludmila is a Visionary...She likes to call herself a "Wild at Heart Empath" and Cheerleader for Humanity".
Ludmila's passion for Self-Development and NLP since she was 15 years old, combined with her Love for Leadership, Marketing, and people give her a cutting edge advantage to help her clients navigate this new world of technology, online businesses, and self-mastery, assisting them to feel certain about who they truly are or who they want to become.
That passion took her to High Places, where she can now impact and change even more lives while working with Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi's team, do work with AchieveToday, and her own Mentorship Programs.
She also finds purpose in guiding her clients into bringing more joy into their own life.
She lives by the phrase "Do more of what makes you happy" and trusts that this is a big part of the process of finding yourself again and living a more joyful and fulfilled life.
Some fun facts about Ludmilla: She is a Mom of one amazing teenager / a Skydiver / a Ballroom Dancer / a Trail runner / a Golden Retriever Mom. She loves to learn and stay curious, Loves nature, animals, good company, good food, and a life full of fun adventures.
- "I realized Prudential was the only insurance in Brazil that was selling insurance in high-risk sports." (08:00)
- "In life, we do things naturally to us and we don't think it's our purpose. We look for purpose so far and so high." (10:45)
- "I loved someone more than I loved myself." (14:35)
- "I knew in my heart. I had that sixth sense and that certainty in my life that we forget to have sometimes." (21:35)
- "Off to Canada to stay for six months with no English and $250 in my pocket." (23:45)
- "Some people are open to listening and some people are open to matching in their mind library with something that they know. Some people are willing to do that and some people are not." (26:50)
- "I started thinking, 'Who I am besides a Mom and besides a wife' and that's when I went deep into the process that I need to bring joy back into my life." (36:00)
- "When you combine business with your spiritual self and follow your 6th sense, it's powerful." (48:19)