Keri Faith On Purpose
Live Your Best Life by 'Design' with Kristi Sullivan
Living your best life by ‘Design’ means uncovering your human design and discovering how it can make an impact in all areas of your life, especially in business.
This week’s expert, Kristi Sullivan, Kristi H. Sullivan is a Human Design and Self Care expert, author, and speaker on a mission to help busy women STOP OVERWORKING AND START OVERFLOWING!
Kristi is an international speaker, workshop/retreat teacher, and lead author of a new best-selling Amazon book called Stop Overworking & Start Overflowing: 25 Ways to Transform Your Life Using Human Design.
In this episode, we discuss Human Design and how to live your best life with self-care, prioritization, and utilizing your strengths for more flow, ease, and peace in life and business.
Connect with Krist:
Connect with Keri
View all episodes
54. The 5 Secrets to Creating Your V.I.S.I.O.N. Plan14:49Keri Faith Knudtson is the founder and host of the top Globally Ranked Keri Faith On Purpose Podcast and works with world-renowned leaders in Conscious Leadership.Keri Faith is a top sought-after Speaker, Author, and Transformational Leadership Coach. Keri works as an Empowerment Coach and group facilitator with individuals, groups, and organizations to amplify their relationships so that they can lead with peace, purpose, prosperity, and unity. If you'd like to do more of what you love so you can spend more time with who you love, then create a clear Vision that motivates you to move forward.This week's episode introduces the V.I.S.I.O.N. Method, to transform your life and business. If you are interested in creating a Vision Plan for the next 1, 3, or 5 years, Keri Faith offers VIP Days for Global Visionary Leaders, Entrepreneurs, and transitioning Entrepreneurs to build a 5-3-1 year Vision Plan so you can create a focused game plan in the next 90 Days achieving specific measurable results with certainty. You have an opportunity to create extraordinary results to unlock your passion, purpose, and prosperity in your life when we work together.Resources:Explore Your Consciousness: Mind and Soul Journal Available on AmazonExplore Your Consciousness: Daily Journal Available on AmazonContact Keri Faith Knudtson:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgInstagramBook an Akashic Record ReadingConnect with Discovery CallBook a VIP CONSULTING DAY
53. Creating Motivation for Global Impact12:16Finding what motivates you is key to successful entrepreneurship. It makes the difference in making a Global Impact. In this week's episode, you'll hear about the difference between focusing on what you think you want and what you really want.If you'd like to do more of what you love so you can spend more time with who you love, then create a clear Vision that motivates you to move forward. I offer VIP Days for Global Visionary Leaders, Entrepreneurs, and transitioning Entrepreneurs to build a 5-3-1 year Vision Plan so you can create a focused game plan in the next 90 Days achieving specific measurable results with certainty. You have an opportunity to create extraordinary results to unlock your passion, purpose, and prosperity in your life when we work together.Resources:Explore Your Consciousness: Mind and Soul Journal Available on AmazonExplore Your Consciousness: Daily Journal Available on AmazonContact Keri Faith Knudtson:Email: email@example.comInstagramBook an Akashic Record ReadingConnect with Discovery Call
52. The Key to Unlocking Your Vision for Peace, Purpose, & Prosperity12:52Vision is the key to unlocking your dreams. Vision is the key to unlocking the being you were meant to be. Vision is the key to love. Be the Leader you were born to be so you, your community, your family, and the world prospers in peace, prosperity, and unity. This world is evolving. This episode is to support you to choose purpose, and choose love, instead of limitations from the past. As a Transformational Coach, I know that without a Vision your life will continue to repeat the same patterns. In order to break the patterns, you must interrupt with your BEING and OWNERSHIP. Choose a way of BEING that will support the Vision. You HAVE EVERYTHING inside, are you owning it? Learn the tool in this episode, to be Free, Authentic, Empowered, and Connected to your Vision. If you haven't shifted what you are doing in the past 3-5 years, it's time. Let's chat.I offer VIP Days for Global Visionary Leaders, Entrepreneurs, and transitioning Entrepreneurs to build a 5-3-1 year Vision Plan so you can create a focused game plan in the next 90 Days achieiving specific measurable results with certainty. You have an opportunity to create extraordinary results to unlock your passion, purpose, and prosperity in your life when we work together. Resources: Explore Your Consciousness: Mind and Soul Journal Available on AmazonExplore Your Consciousness: Daily Journal Available on AmazonContact Keri Faith Knudtson: Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgInstagramBook an Akashic Record ReadingConnect with Discovery Call
51. Connecting with Your Spiritual Guides42:42Welcome to the Keri Faith On Purpose Podcast, with Host, Keri Faith Knudtson and her guest, Vanessa Stewart. Keri Faith Knudtson is a Transformational Leadership Coach, Author, and Speaker. She works with Entrepreneurs creating F.L.O.W - Freedom, Leadership, Opportunities, and Work with Passion and Purpose so that they can do more of what they love with whom they love.Vanesa Stewart, is a Writer and Intuitive Channel who works as a Soul Guide. Over the years, she has studied with many spiritual teachers, mediums, healers, and shamans. We discuss in this episode many ways to connect with spirit. She says, set the intention, "I am ready to connect. I want to connect with my guides, I want to understand who I am as a soul. I want to understand who you are and why you are with me."Contact Vanessa: Instagram WebsiteCONTACTContact Keri Faith Knudtson:Book a CallINSTAGRAMCall or Text 1-858-354-3852
50. Aligning Your Soul and Mission as a Leader in the World09:53Navigating through change and empowering others to transform is the reason why the Keri Faith On Purpose Podcast is here to empower you to BE the Leader you were born to be so that you, your family, your community, and your career or business prosper. Being a Leader in the New World requires you to BE a Leader willing to take risks, access new insight, and Connect with your soul purpose with Faith. If you no longer want your emotions, feelings, thoughts, triggers, or past experiences to get in the way of living out your Vision and purpose so you can prosper in your tole as a leader, then schedule a Vision Call today. I’ve also created a tool that every experienced or new leader can use to self-navigate and explore beyond their past or present circumstances to expand in 3 key pillars of their life (health, relationships, and career) called the ‘Explore Your Consciousness Mind and Soul Journal', now available on Amazon.I’m always open for live Q&A or meeting for a virtual coffee chat to empower you to live life with Faith on Purpose. Find out more on how we can work together for coaching, keynotes, or workshops by messaging me on Instagram or emailing me email@example.comHighlights: Have you heard about the new earth and the new heaven? 02:29What does leadership mean to you? What symbols or ideas do you have of leadership? 03:02What used to work to lead others is no longer effective. 03:59Going back to your primitive tools of a deep knowing and certainty. You came into this world knowing who you were. 06:00Leadership is not something you ‘DO’ it is who you ‘BE’. 06:59When more and more people are empowered to be true and authentic to themselves and have ownership of their own unique talents, honoring their Vision, empowers humanity to be ready for the challenges of the world. 07:02
49. Uncovering the Script of Your Soul with Shelley Paxton41:47Welcome, Shelley Paxton to the Keri Faith On Purpose Show. Think Brené Brown meets Biker Babe, with a dash of Liz Gilbert. As former Chief Marketing Officer of Harley-Davidson, Shelley found herself at the top of the proverbial mountain feeling success-EMPTY instead of success-FULL. That awakening led her on a profound Soulbbatical journey that became her mission, business, and bestselling book Soulbbatical: A Corporate Rebel’s Guide to Finding Your Best Life, named #1 on Forbes’ 21 Books to Read in 2021 list. She’s leading a REBELution to rewrite the script of success and liberate a billion souls. In the episode we talk about finding yourself again, reconnecting with your soul purpose, and what it takes to rebuild (it doesn’t happen overnight). I know you will enjoy it! If you are seeking support, leadership coaching, leading your teams, or business consulting with your online (or offline) business, let's CONNECT with a COMPLIMENTARY VISION CALL. Connect with Shelley Paxton: https://soulbbatical.com/soulbbatical-a-corporate-rebels-guide-to-finding-your-best-life/https://www.instagram.com/soulbbatical/https://twitter.com/soulbbaticalhttps://www.facebook.com/soulbbatical/https://soulbbatical.com/connect/ Connect with Keri Faith: InstagramFacebookBook a CallCall or WhatsApp 1.858.354.3852
48. Discovering Human Design with Erin Claire Jones32:21Erin Claire Jones uses Human Design to help thousands of individuals and companies step into their work and their lives as their truest selves and to their highest potential. Her work as a guide, coach, and speaker has attracted a growing community of over 150,000 people who turn to her teachings for practical tools, digestible tips, and deeper self-knowledge they can access to live with greater ease and authenticity every single day. Erin’s insights are highly sought-after because they make Human Design pragmatic, tangible, accessible — and immediately applicable to everyday life. Human Design is a synthesis of ancient wisdom and modern science that sheds light on a person’s energetic makeup, as well as specific tools they can use to live at their happiest, healthiest, highest potential. It doesn’t change who they are; it teaches them who they are. It offers insight into what’s possible and highlights the significance of understanding and living as the fullest expression of themselves. By putting this tool to work in her own life, Erin is showing the world a new way of work, a new path toward success, and a new perspective on living as you truly are.Connect with Erin: Look up their design: https://humandesignblueprint.com/ Enter code: FAITH for 10% off the Blueprint Book an individual session: erinclairejones.com/individual Instagram Free Intro Webinar: https://howdoyouchoose1.splashthat.comConnect with Keri Faith:InstagramFacebookBook a CallAkashic Record ReadingsEmail Keri Faith
46. Mindfulness and Meditation in Everyday Life with Tamela Appel42:06Mindfulness and Meditation in Everyday Life with Tamela AppelTree-huger, gardener, mindfulness expert, educator, and advocate, Tamela Appel, comes with a powerful message to bring presence into our everyday lives, and in the lives of our children. She states: “I practice gratitude daily. When I wake up in the morning, the very first thing I do is practice gratitude. I list 5 things that I can be grateful for. When I have things I am able to be grateful for, it brings more things to me that I can be grateful for.”Highlights: What type of Character traits did you build growing up on a farm? (04:00)How Tamela fell in love with bridging mindfulness into the classroom. (08:41) “Just by calming my own body allowed them the freedom to calm theirs.” (09:29)“Take little pauses throughout the day to just support them (children). I would take mindful moments where they can just BE.” (14:35) Every hour on the hour we would do a round of gratitude. “Children are in ‘fight or flight’ and bring that with them from their parents into the classroom and into the home. Children are picking up the adult energy around them so bringing them into the present moment is so important.” (20:15)What happens when you are in ‘fight or flight’ is your memory isn’t in a cognitive state to consolidate memories.I work with students on how they best can take action, who they really are so that they can accept the person that they are so they can advocate for themselves; not only at home but in school. They can advocate for their needs. We look at, ‘How we can do better now, and part of it is mindfulness, meditation, and being present.’ Contact Information for Tamela: Facebook LinkedInEmail: Tamela@kidsinstinctivesolutions.caContact Information for Host, Keri Faith Knudtson:Schedule a CallEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgInstagramFacebook