Career Warrior Podcast
#182) Do Recruiters Really Spend 6 Seconds on a Resume?
Today we have a minisode where I try and answer common questions in 10 minutes or less, Have you ever asked yourself how long people actually spend on your resume? The same resume that you’ve spent hours working on -- or really your entire career filling it out?
- Your resume must be skimmable.
- Focus on headers and job titles.
- Do the resume test.
- How Long do Recruiters Look at a Resume?
- Eye-Tracking Study
- This Is Exactly What Hiring Managers & Recruiters Look For When Scanning Resumes
- Employers view resumes for fewer than 11 seconds
- Hiring Managers Rank Best and Worst Words to Use in a Resume
- How Long Should Your Resume Be?
- Follow Chris on LinkedIn
- Check Career Warrior Podcast on Instagram
- Subscribe to Let’s Eat, Grandma’s YouTube Channel
- Check out our Latest Product, Urgent Care Package