San Francisco Real Estate: Escrow Out Loud
A Chat About the SF Leasing Market with Inna Rubinchik
In this episode we are joined by the Regional Leasing Director at Compass, Inna Rubinchik. You can find her as LeasingAgent415 on social media including her YouTube channel. Check out all of her amazing videos and photos of properties around San Francisco.
These are some of the topics we cover in this episode with Inna:
- How it is to Work as a Real Estate Agent in San Francisco?
- Has the Leasing Market hit the Bottom?
- Which Neighbourhoods are First or Worst these days?
- What can You Expect and What are the Prices on the Market?
- How Much of Her Job is to Help People Correct Misunderstandings of What They See on the Internet?
- Are There Many Scams on the Market?
- Is San Francisco a Pet-Friendly City?
- What is Her Ideal Client?
- What was the First Deal She Made?
As always, thanks for listening! If you enjoyed the show, a five-star rating on your favorite podcast app really makes a difference to our show rankings. Until next time, thanks for listening!