Save Your Sanity - Help for Toxic Relationships
6 Nasty Ways Hijackals Perpetrate Post-Separation Abuse
Relief! Yes, you think you'll feel it when you leave an emotionally abusive relationship, and you will...in some ways. Then, in too many ways, the Hijackal is likely to do everything possible to exert continued control over you...and, over your children. Eight ways Hijackals continue to exert control. Is it happening to you?
(NOTE: This episode ends abruptly due to technical issues.)
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS EPISODE:
- How domestic violence and domestic abuse can continue after separation
- What post-separation abuse is
- 6 ways to prepare for after leaving a Hijackal ( or anyone who is narcissistic, borderline, histrionic, psychopathic, or sociopathic)
- How ACEs--Adverse Childhood Experiences--often follow separating from a Hijackal
- Preparing to be safe after leaving an abuser
Let's talk soon.
Want clarity, insights, strategies, and support from me? We can talk: Introductory session for new clients, $97
FOLLOW DR. RHOBERTA SHALER...
I'M HERE TO HELP YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GOING ON AND WHAT YOU WANT TO DO ABOUT IT!
If you want to learn more, share, ask questions, and feel more powerful within yourself and your relationships,
join my Emerging Empowered Community now.
Off social media, safe discussion + videos + articles + webinars + 2 group Ask Me Anything calls + a monthly seminar, AND an online Emerging Empowered Journal with prompts each month!
WOW! Join now. Dr. Shaler's Emerging Empowered Community
#postseparationabuse #violenceafterIleave #narcissisticabuse #whathappensafterIleave #abuseafterleaving #leavinganabuser
#emotionalabuserecovery #emergingempowered #relationshipincrisis #personalitydisorders
#signsofemotionalabuse #amibeingabused #toxicrelationships #narcissist #hijackal #emotionalabuse