Shit adults never taught us.
Am I successfully adulting? Is this how you do it?
Join me, as I chat about all sorts of adulting life hurdles, with Natasha Sattler, author of the great new adulting life manual "Shit adults never taught us".
We discuss not having your needs met in relationships.
The who, what, where, when, why approach to conflict resolution.
How to pick yourself up, stand on your own two feet and learn to be your own person.
The societal pressures of having to know "who you are" as an adult.
Being accountable for your own bullshit in relationships.
Finding the "perfect person" (insert eye roll here lol)
Imposter syndrome and so much more!
It's an awesome listen, with a relatable topic for everyone who tunes in.
Website - https://www.grownuphustle.com/
View all episodes
7. Codependency, Narcissism, and stopping people pleasing.57:41Do you struggle to set boundaries?Do you find it hard to get over a partner, even when you know they were not right for you?Do you constantly lose yourself in relationships, or hop from one partner to the next?If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then this episode is definitely for you!Tune in this week, as I am joined by the fabulous Jo Westwood, Codependency Coaching Queen, and host of the brilliant new show "The Anti People Pleasing Podcast".Jo breaks down the true meaning of what codependency is, as we discuss what traits a codependent exhibits, childhood trauma and the root causes of a lot of these behaviours; and codependents vs narcissists, and how to break the people-pleasing cycle, learn to set boundaries, and regain your self-worth.We also go on a rant over one of the most famous onscreen codependent/narcissistic relationships of our generation, Carrie and Mr Big in Sex And The City.If you enjoy Grownup Hustle Podcast, then don't forget to click follow to be first in line for the show drops.You can also connect with me or any of my show's guests via Instagram, or the contact page on the website.Instagram - @GrownuphustleWebsite - https://www.grownuphustle.com/Instagram - @JowestwoodWebsite - www.wildlyworthy.co
6. Grey area drinking; what's your relationship with alcohol like?52:33What's your relationship with alcohol really like?Are you a binge drinker?Do you drink too often?Is alcohol your go-to, coping mechanism for daily life?Join me this week, as I discuss grey area drinking, with grey area drinking coach and sober mentor, David Wilson.I put myself out there on the show, as Dave and I openly discuss my relationship with alcohol, and the effects that lockdown had on my alcohol consumption.We talk about mummy wine culture, habitual drinking routines, and how many of us truly fall into the grey area drinking category.Dave explains how to understand your relationship with alcohol, and how alcohol can cause insomnia, depression and anxiety; as we discuss mindset tips and tricks to overcome drinking patterns to improve your health, mindset and daily life.If you enjoy Grownup Hustle Podcast, then don't forget to click follow to be first in line for the show drops.You can also connect with me or any of my show's guests via Instagram, or the contact page on the website.Instagram - @GrownuphustleWebsite - https://www.grownuphustle.com/Instagram - @SoberdaveWebsite - https://davidwilsoncoaching.com/
5. Mindset hacks and stopping self limiting beliefs.54:07Are you struggling with your mindset?Are your own self limiting beliefs getting in your way?Do you want to change your behavior patterns, and wish that you could feel more joy in your day-to-day life?Tune in this week, as I am joined by Mindset Coach, Cam Engel as we discuss all things Mindset related.Cam and I discuss life transitioning, stepping away from the party scene and swapping recreational drugs for a more natural high, and putting the self-work in so that you can begin to live more presently, and have a much more happy and fulfilled life.From creating new habits to turning them into part of your daily routine; and from implementing a more positive mindset structure into your daily life by finding pleasure in the smaller things, Cam and I chat about how to turn your focus and energy internally, to get the best and the most out of yourself every day.If you enjoy Grownup Hustle Podcast, then don't forget to click follow to be first in line for the show drops.You can also connect with me or any of my show's guests via Instagram, or the contact page on the website.Instagram - @GrownuphustleWebsite - https://www.grownuphustle.com/
4. Increasing your self worth & setting relationship standards.52:02One-night stands.Attracting the wrong men.Constantly lowering your standards for fear of being alone.Join me this week, as I chat to relationship coach, and host of The Love Theory podcast, Lina Ragan about finding more than just casual hookups and sex, and how to stop seeking external validation from men.Lina explains how loneliness and fear of being alone, can make us lower our standards; and how, through self-work and healing, we can all learn to set firm boundaries and become happy and whole within ourselves first before entering into a relationship, in turn, helping us find more true and meaningful alignment and connections with potential partners.If you enjoy Grownup Hustle Podcast, then don't forget to click follow to be first in line for the show drops.You can also connect with me or any of my show's guests via Instagram or the contact page on the website.Instagram - @GrownuphustleWebsite - https://www.grownuphustle.com/
3. Is comparison really the thief of joy; can we ever truly have it all?55:24Can we ever really have it all?Join me this week, as I talk to Lauren Wyper, Owner of Phoenix Model Management, about whether or not comparison is the thief of joy, and if the grass is truly greener, as we talk openly about the struggles we both face with the various adulting life stages.Lauren and I go back a number of years, and are very good friends; It was through chats with her, that Grownup Hustle first came about back in the Summer of 2020, and I am so thrilled to finally have her join me on the show.If you enjoy Grownup Hustle Podcast, then don't forget to click follow to be first in line for the show drops.You can also connect with me or any of my show's guests via Instagram or the contact page on the website.Instagram - @GrownuphustleWebsite - https://www.grownuphustle.com/
2. Taking a dating detox, and reconnecting with yourself. One girl. One year. Zero dates.58:35Are dating apps leaving you feeling hopelessly unfulfilled?Are you totally over the repetitive conversations and constant disappointments?Join me this week, as I talk to dating detoxer, Lizz Summers, co-host of the Unhinged and bumbled up podcast, about her journey on her date-free year.Self-love, learning to sit in your own space and it be enough, taking time out and learning to reconnect with yourself, and what it's like to go one whole year without sex, or even the occasional flirt; we laugh our way through this episode, as Lizz answers every question I fire at her, with complete openness and honesty, as we delve into the story behind Lizz's choice to embark upon a dating detox, and what that has brought to her life so far.For anyone out there, who is absolutely over the trials and tribulations of the dating world, this one is definitely for you!Instagram - @GrownuphustleWebsite - https://www.grownuphustle.com/
1. Societal milestones, and flipping the script.01:00:42Welcome back guys, and thanks for joining me for Season 2 of Grownup Hustle.For the first show back of the season, join me and Louise Johnson, as we discuss our life choices, and how we have flipped the script on societal milestones.Not having children, struggles with ageing, choosing our careers over creating families, and everything in between, we openly discuss what life is like for a thirty something woman.This podcast was recorded as part of a piece that Lou was writing.Click link below to read the full article, and to check out Lou's website.https://www.louwriteslife.com/human-experience/checking-boxes-or-packing-boxes/Instagram- @GrownuphustleWebsite - https://www.grownuphustle.com/
16. The guilt of living overseas.51:16https://www.grownuphustle.com/Join me for the final show of the season, as I chat with the lovely Caroline McKenna, host of the podcast " A County Down under" about the struggles and guilt of living abroad.We discuss life in Australia during the Covid pandemic and the guilt of being able to live freely when family and friends are struggling back home.The hardships around raising children abroad without the support of a family network.Having relationships in Australia, and how the financial freedom within Sydney can create a destructive pattern in other life aspects.How lonely city life can be; and how over the past year globally, we have all learned to appreciate what really matters in life, what we value most, and how to learn to enjoy life's simple pleasures.It's a great season finale to what has been an incredible Season 1.Thank you all for your ongoing and continued support over the past three months, I have been absolutely blown away by the response to these shows and I can not wait for you all to hear the topics lined up for season 2.Don't forget to subscribe or follow to be notified for the first drop of Season 2.From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much once more, and I'll catch you all again very soon.Dani xxInstagram- @GrownupHustleWebsite - https://www.grownuphustle.com/
15. Botox or No-Tox? Aging disgracefully.44:49https://www.grownuphustle.com/Botox or No-tox?........On today's show, I am joined by Rebecca Rogers, aesthetics nurse prescriber, and owner and founder of B's aesthetics.As a massive cosmetic injectables advocate myself, I wanted to discuss openly with an industry professional, both the highs and lows of these treatments.Rebecca openly talks us through treatment pros and cons, client assessment, mental health and body dysmorphia, realistic expectations, the negatives of social media and how to avoid any potential risks, and the best way to choose an injector for your treatment.For anyone who has had, or is looking to have botox or fillers and would like a better understanding of treatments and procedures, this is the episode for you!Instagram - @GrownupHustleWebsite - https://www.grownuphustle.com/