Growing Through Grief
The Growth Pathway Through Grief
I’m Diana Curtis and welcome to the Growing Through Grief podcast. I’d love for you to sit back, take a nice cleansing breath, and join me for a weekly sprinkle of education and inspiration. I want you to let me be your champion for growth.
I’m a mother of three, grandmother of five, and a Georgia native. After the loss of my own mother at a very young age, I spent years struggling with feelings of mistrust, abandonment, isolation, and betrayal. I'm here to teach you how to normalize, recognize, and use grief as a tool for growth, not suffering.
Today, I’d like to introduce you to my own struggles with grief, my quest to find who I truly am, and the awakening that brought me to you. Let me share with you my story of love, loss and my own growth pathway through it all.
Tune in and listen to the first episode of Growing Through Grief. Join me and get ready to receive the tools, principles, and skills you need to achieve the moment of lift that brings you from pain to gratitude. Gratitude to finding meaning in life after your loss.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- A little about why I started this podcast at this point in time (01:45)
- A bit about my background and my personal experience with grief (04:39)
- An example of how hurt people hurt people (08:30)
- About the coping mechanisms I was using for my grief (10:47)
- How I began my journey as a spiritual life coach and grief recovery specialist (15:30)
- What you should expect going forward? (18:16)