Growing Through Grief
Stop Wasting Time Feeling Bad
The start of a new and beautiful day finds me appreciating the sun touching my face; I feel stronger and lighter than in the past six weeks. Something changed in me, and as I think about it, I can hear a voice in my head repeating a mantra: stop wasting time feeling bad, use that time to learn how to feel good.
In this episode, we will talk about our relationships and their influence on our grieving process. We will discuss how essential it is for our growth to learn when to take a step back or get away from certain relationships. We will go through some questions we should ask ourselves to help us grow with grief. Finally, I will share five offerings you can do if you are grieving.
Tune in and listen to episode 7 of Growing Through Grief, and let's explore together the possibilities of using grief to grow.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What is the role of our familiar tribe in our grieving process (2:59)
- Some good and not so good news about our family and friends (4:35)
- What shifted for me (7:03)
- Grief is mandatory, pain is optional (10:03)
- Grief can't be rushed. Everyone has a unique time to grief (12:57)
- What growth might look like (18:12)