Growing Through Grief
Move The Grief
After two weeks of the devastating building collapse in Miami, I've decided to record this podcast to send a message to those waiting for news from their loved ones, those dealing with loss, and everyone dealing with the grief that is everywhere.
In this episode, we will discuss the importance of moving the grief and having a curious and friendly approach to it. We will dive deep into what we need to allow grief to move in and out of our bodies, and the relevance of being present and letting ourselves feel the pain and the grief. I will also share some tips to make moving the grief easier and help those grieving the loss of a loved one.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Accepting that grief is real, it is an emotion (2:54)
- How to let the grief move in and out of our bodies (3:52)
- Remember that grief wants to express itself (6:24)
- The number one challenge in life people are afraid to feel (10:27)
- Four tips to help ourselves to move the grief (12:37)