Growing Through Grief
Holidays and Grief | 7 Steps to INSPIRE Ourselves
Whether we are ready or not for the next seasons of life, they will happen. As we mentioned in the previous episode, nature's cycle never stops; it works tirelessly to prepare for the next step, creating space, and embracing newness. Nature is a harsh teacher; if we look at it, what needs to happen for life to continue will happen. But, nature is also an endless source of inspiration. So, with a new season upon us, right at the start of the month, where festivities and family connections are happening all around us, what can we do to inspire ourselves?
In this episode, my mission is to gift you some tools to find inspiration so you can keep growing through the holidays without your loved ones. As I usually do, I created an acronym for the word INSPIRATION meant to help you get invigorated, keep going forward, and never stop growing. We learn how to create an "I am" statement to help us affirm a truth we can use when going through hard times. We also talk about embracing what is new, creating space for it, sticking to a plan, getting curious about our feelings, returning to our wholeness, expressing our emotions, and much more.
Tune in and listen to episode 26 of Growing Through Grief and get some tools you'll need to feel inspired despite negative emotions, grief, and the sadness you might feel during the holidays.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What can you do if you feel you are not ready for life's next season (3:19)
- The more I let go, the more I grow (5:51)
- The spirit inside of inspiration (8:27)
- Choosing the emotions that will lead our journey (10:29)
- Remember to be spacious and gracious with yourself (15:03)
- Always remember your "I am" statement, and use it as many times as you need (19:13)