Growing Through Grief
Our emotions around what happened to us or the things we are going through are generated by thoughts. That is why when I hear someone asking themselves why they are always sad, what comes to my mind is the image of an open cage with a tiny bird in it that refuses to fly away. Changing how we feel is not easy, but it is totally up to us; it is a matter of looking for something greater, something higher than ourselves, than our ego, and stay connected with our emotionality.
This episode is an invitation to embrace who we really are and embrace our humanity. Today, we discuss the importance of paying attention to our thoughts and understanding that we will always see what we are looking for. We explore how to control our mind, what we can do to flood it with positive thoughts and establish a deeper connection with others, with nature, and with our true self. We will also learn the importance of understanding that if our belief system doesn't serve us, we can replace it; we can always get in touch with our intuition, with our human heart.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why being sad all the time feels like being inside an open cage (3:15)
- What makes our suffering continue and recycle itself (5:15)
- Why we must embrace who we are and what comes up (7:34)
- The mind controls everything, including how we feel (13:43)
- We must focus on being present, not perfect (17:27)
- Everywhere we look, we see what we are looking for (21:01)