Growing Through Grief
Diana Curtis | How to Live Live Victoriously
Do you know where you want to be in your growth journey by the end of the week, the month, or the year? Setting clear expectations is the first step to succeed in any area of life, growth and self-development included. After we know exactly where we are going, we get to define how we'll walk through that path.
In today's episode, inspired by the apparition of one of heaven's representatives, we talk about living a victorious life, designing our life book, and connecting with ourselves at the deepest level. We pause for a moment and think about relationships; first, the relationship with ourselves, and then, we reflect on our relationship with others. I share one of the 12 categories in which I've designed my own life book, my 2022 game plan.
We also touch on the importance of being ok with feeling uncomfortable, being really clear and intentional about our expectations, and why we must assume total responsibility for our thoughts and actions.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- A beautiful white bird on the roof. A conversation with the one that speaks without words (1:51)
- What does it mean to live a victorious life (5:21)
- We tend to forget about the power of emotions (8:34)
- Stop hiding; let the creative you take control (12:10)
- One of the 12 categories I based my life book in. The power of nurturing our relationships (15:01)
- We must be crystal clear on what we want to achieve (21:03)