Growing Through Grief
The last couple of years were tough on all of us; in addition to the imposed restrictions, many of us had to deal with loss, pain, and heartbreaks. The forced isolation we've been sent into created a lot of time to be with ourselves, causing us to deal with the pain we pushed for years, even for decades. But there is a path we can choose to help us heal, the path of compassion. Regardless of where we are in our grief journey, compassion is ours whenever we feel ready to receive it.
In this episode, we talk about compassionate grief, a topic that warms my heart the moment I hear of it. We explore the meaning and purpose of compassionate grief, how we can provide it to others and ourselves, how we can use it to heal, grow, and help others do the same. We also go through the different ways to show compassion and why it is a crucial part of healing. I also offer three options to consider to help us understand the power of compassionate grief and much more.
Tune in and listen to episode 23 of Growing Through Grief and learn about this amazing healing resource that will help you be more kind to yourself and more understanding about your pain.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- We can experience self-compassion in times of grief and pain (3:41)
- The different ways to show compassion (4:54)
- What is compassionate grief, and how it can help us (6:39)
- There can be no trust without compassion (8:19)
- A few options to consider to embrace compassionate grief (11:19)
- How compassionate grief can take us to the truth of who we really are (16:49)