Grief & Happiness
Life Lessons & Stories from a Psychic Medium with Corbie Mitleid
Have you ever been to a medium to attempt to connect with a loved one that has left Earth?
In this episode together, I am joined by Corbie Mitleid. She is a world renowned psychic medium as well as a Certified Tarot Master, Certified Professional Tarot Reader, past life specialist and ordained minister. Corbie shares her expertise as a psychic medium in her books The Psychic Yellow Brick Road and You’ve Got the Magic, Who Needs a Genie? In her book, Clean Out Your LifeCloset, Corbie encourages readers to write their own story of change based on their history, life experiences, and personal goals.
Throughout this episode, Corbie talks to me about her background, life lessons she has learned, and the books she has written. You will hear about her experiences as a psychic medium, why she decided to write her book Clean Out Your LifeCloset, her perspective on grief, and so much more.
Tune in and listen to episode 54 of Grief and Happiness, to hear from top psychic medium, Corbie Mitleid!
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Corbie’s journey to becoming a medium (2:00)
- About Corbie’s book, Clean Out Your LifeCloset (12:21)
- The difference between satisfied and content (18:09)
- Corbie’s books that focus on her work as a psychic medium (20:14)
Connect with Corbie:
- Book - Clean Out Your LifeCloset
- Book - The Psychic Yellow Brick Road
- Book - You’ve Got The Magic, Who Needs a Genie?