Digital Nomad Cafe Podcast | Online Business, Freelancing & Remote Work
EP58: 8 Steps To Launching A Virtual Business With Christine Seibold
Welcome to another episode of the Digital Nomad Cafe Podcast.
Today’s guest is Christine Seibold from freelancenfreedom.com. Christine is an Author and Virtual Freedom Strategist based in Miami Beach. She started her entrepreneur journey working as a Virtual Assistant, specializing in social media management and leading administrative projects for other business owners in the health and wellness industry. About six months into her journey, she became certified as a life/business coach. Christine wanted to help women get ahead and succeed as business owners doing work that they loved. Now she coaches women on how to leave their 9 to 5 jobs to start their virtual businesses through an 8-week program that she designed.
Topics we discuss:
- How to start a virtual business in 2021
- Finding out which business is best for you
- Quitting her job at Harvard & side hustling on Upwork
- Starting a side business on Upwork while having an FT Job
- Christine still uses Upwork for finding coaching clients.
- The power of networking groups
- Benefits of joining Women in Business Groups.
- Her New Book Blondie without Borders - A Book filled with Adventure & Travel
- Using a Framework for success when choosing your online business.
Thank you for joining us in today’s episode. Make sure to subscribe to the podcast and give us a Review on iTunes & a Follow on Spotify. Digitalnomadcafe.com for more episodes.