D4B Debates - Panel Discussions on the coup in Burma
D4B Debates - No 2 - CRPH, National Unity Government & the International Response to the crisis in Burma
This is the second of four D4B podcasts that make up the D4B Debates that will help you unpack the coup in Burma.
In this episode, the panel host Shane Brady engages three distinguished panellists in a discussion on the CRPH, the National Unity Government (in Burma) and the international response to the crisis in Burma / Myanmar.
The podcast format:
- The discussion begins with a brief introduction of each of the panel members.
- For each topic, panel members are asked to make a brief (5 mins) statement of their views.
- These statements are followed up with further questions from panel host Shane Brady.
Podcast Host: Shane Brady - Co-Founder of Democracy for Burma campaign & International Humanitarian Specialist
- Christopher Lamb - Former Australian Ambassador to Myanmar / Burma & President of the Australia Myanmar Institute
- Chris Sidoti - Former Human Rights Commissioner & distinguished International Human Rights Lawyer and Advocate
- Dr Nang Si Si Win ("Ying") - Co-Founder of the Democracy for Burma campaign & Member of the CRPH/NUG Support Group (NSW)
Duration: Approx 1 hour 46 minutes
Democracy for Burma campaign information can be found here: www.democracyforburma.com.au
#D4B #DemocracyforBurma #Burma #Myanmar #Democracy #ASEAN #UnitedNations #CRPH #NUG #NationalUnityGovernment #Australia #DFAT #HumanRights #foreignaffairs #foreignpolicy