Confessions of a Digital Nomad
Secrets from a Facebook Strategist Guru~ Toccara Karizma
In this podcast you're going to hear from one bad ass mamma jamma, Toccara Karizma (come on, even her name is dope!). Born to serious type A, successful, Entrepreneurs, she had hustling and determination pumping through her veins since a baby! With a degree in business economics, fire in her belly and anything is possible constantly whispering in her ear, she has created global success, all while being a single mom of two. Toccara has straddled realities, physical and mental, to create a life on her own terms, to be who she always knew she was destined to be!
View all episodes
7. Finding your Tribe with Megan Bozzuto25:08Have you ever felt like you had a touch of Imposter Syndrome? Or even a wholehell of a lot of it? Imposter Syndrome is no joke, it touches a lot of our lives andreally was a “dirty little secret” a lot of us kept deep inside… Some still do.Ummm see above in my little intro paragraph, I still have to put that little voice inits place from time to time.
8. “Speak” by Monica Perez37:02In today's episode, Monica speaks about this. She goes from perfectionism,workaholic lifestyle, bedridden for months to inspiration and coach to many,leading them through their businesses with Faith and Connection!
9. A true testament to overcoming adversity! Trudi Kayser35:28Series One: The Ripping Off of the Bandaid!First off, WHOA, I am finally putting these up, which I have been sitting on for a half of a year! Why?!?!The little devils on my shoulders with the “ Who are you?”, “No One will Listen”, “these are not goodenough”... Well, little voice, see ya later, I am chucking up the deuces to you and ripping off the bandaidof Podcasting!Throughout my first 9 episodes, get a look behind the scenes at me figuring my way around,Entrepreneurs from across the USA sharing some of their first moments, secret sauces, and how theyhave navigated life on their own terms.
5. If at first you don’t succeed, Try, Try again with Sloane Kini27:41In this podcast you're going to hear from one of my favorite people (I personally know) on this planet, Sloane Kini. When she was 16 years old, giving birth to her first child, she made a promise to newborn son, to never give up on her own dreams, so that she could show him that anything was possible! She did not have positive examples around her, she was not sure how or what she was going to do, and she went on to see many obstacles. But she did it! And still is, she has kept her promise to that brand new baby who is now in his early 20’s. Sloane is a true testament to hustle, perseverance and creating a life on her own terms!My guest today, Sloane Kini is a MOM, Believer, Entrepreneur, Author, Speaker, Actress and Day Dream Slayer, Bad Ass Woman and a truly incredible soul. She has created, launched and ran many businesses in her life, (with multiple commas), she has inspired many from in front of the room, running teams and one on one, and stayed a down to earth, approachable human with a vast knowledge from the techie to the whoo whoo. Sloane has created a life on her own terms, she is a pioneer and a muse for so many!
4. Don’t wait, Go do the “thing” with Damon Burton33:35I am stoked about this next guest, Damon Burton, a man who has taken many leaps, said yes, dove into the unknown, literally before people really understood the internet, and made a life on his own terms. A lifelong “doer” he learned early to be creative with his time while prioritizing what matters most and maximizing his efforts.My guest today, Damon Burton is a Husband, a Father, Author, Speaker, and SEO Guru. Over a decade ago he beat a billion-dollar company by outranking their website on Google. Since then, he knew he was onto something and has gone on to build an international search engine marketing company that’s worked with NBA teams, and Inc 5000 & Shark Tank featured businesses. All this and more, with authenticity, humbleness, and kindness that you can’t help but like this guy!
3. NFL to Broke to International Coach/Speaker, a story of Marques Ogden28:05In this episode, I speak with Marques, and how he went from NFL player, Contractor, millionaire, to only $400 in his pockets, and some hard choices to make. How he persevered, (a core value his father (as a single dad) taught home while growing up,and what he does today to help others, move forward and persevere too!!My guest today, Marques Ogden, is an author, International Speaker, Coach, and Course Creator. Marques leads corporations, leaders and entrepreneurs to elevate their success to the next level.He does this from the front of a stage, through workshops and his online course and groups.What you’ll learn from this episode:Marquess’ inspiring story!Marques’s 3 Facets to gain success: Ambition Drive Hard WorkHow he helps his clients and their journey
1. My Teacher, The Mountain with Mozella Perry Ademiluyi33:08In this episode, I speak with Mozella, and her metaphor of life lessons and her journey with Mt Kilimanjaro. How our life is filled with hills, valleys, and mountains (figuratively and literally), some of which we build ourselves and some that appear. Today, we’re talking all about the seven steps Mozella has used to navigate her own mountains.. As well as powerful moments that transformed Mozellas life (professionally and personally), and now she guides other women with the lessons learned, the accomplishments of her past, and her mindset for the future!Get ready to be inspired and make changes today, with Mozella!What you’ll learn from this episode:Pole Pole, a Swahili term, that I personally LOVED and have been using since!Mozella’s Seven Steps, their meanings, and how to apply them:Imagine FirstChoose Your BootsAttitude then AltitudeClimb the WallRealign with the StepsAssess your PlateauLook Beyond the Summit
2. Life of Purpose, on Purpose with Sophia Olivas41:38I am super excited about this next guest, Sophia Olivis, just like myself had a difficult upbringing and she made a decision, leaving home at 14 years old, to listen to her inner voice, let the fire within burn bright and create a life full of experience, having incredible highs and some extreme lows. My guest today, Sophia Olivas is International Speaker, Best-Selling Author, Philanthropist, and Socially Conscious Entrepreneur. Launching her first business at 18 years old, coding before it was common or cool, on dial-up, she made her first million and sold her business before the age of 25 yrs. Globetrotting across 30 countries, meeting the Dali Lama, learning new languages and many life lessons, Sophia is a true nomad, a pioneer and a force to be reckoned with.Be prepared to be moved, inspired, and left a bit fierier about what YOU CAN DO in your own life.What you’ll hear about in this episode:How your life's vision, purpose, passion can fuel you, no matter what ageGet “lost” in unknown worldsWhen you are doing your life's Passion and Purpose, you never feel like you are working READ! LEARN! READWomen's Financial SovereigntyOur right at birth, responsibility, accountability to be financially solventAlleviate violence, eradicate poverty and bolster mental healthBuilds foster communitiesDali Lama and the feisty young SophiaWhat does “hope” meanAnd much more!