CINDEMIC NERDS PODCAST
21. The Nerds' 90's Nostalgia55:24Rich, Lewis and Luke welcome you to their Nostalgia series! To beging with, by going back to the 90's, they discuss their thoughts on Matilda, Pokemon: The First Movie, and Hook
20. Review Show #301:13:20Review Show #3Lewis and Rich compare their views on 'Zack Snyder's Justice League', and review 'Coming 2 America'.As usual they also discuss what they have been watching since the previous Review Show.Plus, the new releases and what to look out for!
19. I Was on a Podcast!48:52In Pixar Part 2: I Was on a Podcast! the Nerds talk about A Bug's Life, The Incredibles movies and the Monsters Inc. Universe. Rich was also joined with his niece Monroe to talk about her Pixar favourites. Enjoy!
18. To Infinity...And Podcast43:27Rich, Lewis and Luke journey back to their childhood and reminisce about Toy Story. They also discuss their love for Coco and spend a little time going Up!
17. Review Special39:11Rich and Lewis review the movies they watched in January including new releases and some oldies! The main feature review this time round was on 'Parasite'.
16. Valentine's Special01:11:26Cindemic Nerds Present their first Valentine's Special!Rich and Lewis are joined by Tommy Hatto as they discuss some of their favourite Rom-Coms and some honourable mentions. Happy Valentine's Day!
15. The Big Kahuna: Volume 244:19The Big Kahuna: Volume 2. The Nerds take a look at Tarantino's more recent works from 2007-2019 and share their opinions. Death Proof, Inglorious Basterds, Django Unchained, The Hateful Eight and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood...
14. The Big Kahuna50:37The Big Kahuna, Part 1 of the Nerds' journey into Tarantino's Filmography.Rich, Lewis and Luke discuss Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, Kill Bill Vol. 1 and Kill Bill Vol. 2 which span the years 1992 to 2004 of Tarantino's fruitful career.
12. Christmas Special54:00MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL!In the Cindemic Nerds' first ever 'Christmas Special', Luke, Lewis and Rich pick a film that means something to their Christmas!They also discuss some other films that slot into their Christmas viewing schedule.