CHRIS EVANS - HOW TO WOW
#32 - Matthew Walker0
HOW TO give yourself the best start to a new you in 2021. HOW TO improve your judgement, your mental wellbeing and even your sex life. HOW TO enhance your fitness performance and decrease risk of injury and break records like Roger Federer and Usain Bolt. HOW TO avoid dementia and prolong your life. HOW TO have the best night’s sleep EVER by incorporating 5 top tips into your daily routine.
Tips for a better nights SLEEP:
- Regularity- Try to go to sleep at the same time each night, even on a weekend. This will improve your quality and quantity of sleep.
- Darkness- An hour before bedtime dim the lights down by half or 70% in your home and keep away from laptops, phones or any screens before bedtime.
- Temperature- Keep it cool, have your bedroom at around 18 degrees Celsius. You will have a better sleep if your room is cooler rather than being too warm.
- Walk it out- If you find it hard to go to sleep or go back to sleep, get out of bed go to a different room with the lights dimmed down and read a book, do some stretches and do this until you become sleepy again then go back to bed.
- Alcohol and Caffeine- Be mindful of your alcohol and caffeine intake especially before bed (A quarter of caffeine stays in your system for 10-12hours)
Book: Why We Sleep
Chris's sleep prayer: Dr Wayne Dyer
Thanks to this week’s sponsor:
Life Lessons Festival:
The Sunday Times Life Lessons with added How To Wow. For which tickets are now on sale at Life Lessons Festival
Life Lessons was an instant hit early this year, indoors at The Barbican, :"when it was still winter !", so hopefully this year it will be an absolute smash as we are holding it outdoors at the amazing Chiswick House in early spring.
Our 3 day inspirational festival is back for its second year in 2021 from Friday May 14 to Sunday May 16th.
Tickets are NOW ON sale at Life Lessons Festival Hopefully, I'll see you there!
Athletic Greens: ONE tasty scoop of Athletic Greens contains 75 vitamins, minerals and whole food-sourced ingredients, including a multivitamin, multimineral, probiotic, greens superfood blend and more, that all work together to fill the nutritional gaps in your diet, increase energy and focus, aid with digestion and supports a healthy immune system, all without the need to take multiple products.
Simply visit athleticgreens.com/howtowow and get your FREE year supply of Vitamin D and 5 free travel packs today.