Brand in Bloom Podcast
53. Neurolinguistic programming + entrepreneurship with Bonnie Morata
Neurolinguistic programming. That is how Bonnie Morata is helping us online entrepreneurs stand out these days and it’s soo interesting!
Bonnie is a business and mindset coach helping entrepreneurs build intuitive and aligned businesses.
She is certified in some pretty brainy modalities meaning that her foundational understanding of how the brain works gets to the root of what's keeping her clients stuck in their businesses.
If she wanted you to know one thing, it would be that if you dream of something, it's meant to be yours.
So, what the heck is neurolinguistic programming and how can you use it to your benefit?
Tune into this episode of Brand in Bloom podcast to learn more about how to look deeper into yourself to discover the potential roadblocks you may be putting up for yourself without even realizing they’re hindering your progress. Bonnie and I have a very real conversation about boldly stepping into the spotlight no matter where you are on your journey and it’s so incredibly refreshing. You are not alone out there!
Here are the key talking points…
- How can entrepreneurs use intuition and strategy in business
- Entrepreneurship as a vessel for personal development
- What’s happening online in regards to business and how it may be affecting you
- A healthy approach to business and life
To access the free goodies mentioned in this episode, click here: https://www.elisabethfleming.com/blog/neurolinguistic-programming-entrepreneurship-with-bonnie-morata
Connect with me:
Subscribe to my Podcast: www.elisabethfleming.com/podcast
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mslizfleming/
Follow me on TikTok: https://vm.tiktok.com/gmUYCJ/
Follow me on Facebook: https://facebook.com/mslizfleming
Follow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/mslizfleming/
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mslizfleming
Follow me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mslizfleming
Subscribe to my Youtube channel: https://bit.ly/brandinbloomtv
Show hashtag: #BrandInBloomPod
View all episodes
59. Let's talk marketing trends with Hayley Luckadoo!49:06Hayley is a marketing coach, high energy motivational speaker, and host of the Females on Fire podcast. As a coach, she helps women in business fill the gaps in their sales and marketing processes to create better and more profitable strategies that actually convert into revenue, and as a speaker, she empowers entrepreneurs to let go of the things holding them back, step into who they truly are, and go after their biggest and wildest dreams. Hayley is an audacious dreamer who started with a hobby wedding planning business born out of her college apartment, pivoted to create her company Luckadoo Media, and turned it into a serial entrepreneur success story built on resilience. She has been featured in major outlets like Fox, NBC, CBS, Medium, and Foundr, along with dozens of chart-topping podcasts, and spends her days in her pink office with a Dr. Pepper in hand, dreaming up content and resources to help entrepreneurs go after their goals, level up their business, and change their life.On this episode of the podcast, we're talking about current marketing trends that everyone should know about right now. She's also sharing an awesome freebie with listeners. Check it out here: hayleyluckadoo.com/chblueprint
58. How copywriting can make or break the sale with Emma Givens41:29Emma Givens is a content marketing strategist and copy coach who traded in 10 years of corporate comforts to bring the power of brand messaging to entrepreneurs. Emma does the writing for you or helps you make your writing better using her signature WISDOM framework, which she shares on this episode! She combines masterful copy strategy, a unique brand voice that stands out, and a message that resonates with your ideal audience. Her mission is to get your copy and content marketing to bring more customers to you - so you can make a great living doing the work you love most.Get the free guide to repurposing content - so you get more eyes on your business while actually freeing time to do the work you love most.www.emmagivens.com/freeguide
57. Building a profitable brand with Tolu Michaels24:55Tolu Michaels, author of "Show Up" is a digital entrepreneur and personal brand strategist, who teaches how to position yourself as a valuable expert so you can attract quality clients and impact lives profitably. She's also the author of “Show Up” - a blueprint for creating a profitable brand while doing work you love, with clients you like. Through her work with hundreds of clients, she’s concluded that you don't have to lose yourself or compromise your values to build a profitable personal brand and that's what we talk about on this episode of the podcast! She's also sharing this exciting freebie with my listeners for a limited time: https://tolumichaels.com/personalbrand/
56. Angela Henderson on running a business that doesn't run you32:59It feels crappy doesn’t it? When business is SO busy that it feels like it’s running you? I get it, I’ve been there. We’ve all been there but, did you know? There’s a way you can run your business without it running you. No, REALLY.Award winning business coach, international keynote speaker, author and podcaster, Angela Henderson, is dropping some serious wisdom on this episode of the Brand in Bloom Podcast. Angela tells us about her incredible business journey from e-comm to coaching and how she became one of Australia’s leading parenting bloggers AND one of Netflix’s Top 30 Influencers in Australia. WOWZA!!Her specialty? Helping women in business get all the pieces in place to have consistent 5 figure months and then onto 6/7 figure years without burning out in the process.She’s also *quite* the whiz when it comes to setting up multiple income streams, which is something I know we’re all curious about.This episode answers questions like…What are the benefits of multiple income streams?How can I avoid burnout no matter how many businesses I have? When is the right time to hire someone smarter than me (i.e. a coach or consultant) to help me grow and how do I break down the fear barriers that keep me hesitant + stuck? How can I build the right support system for me? Why is hiring a consultant so worth it and how do I look beyond the premium price tags when hiring help? Plus, Angela shares loads of examples to help you visualize the power of pay to play and how you can make immediate improvements in your business right now to make 10x more progress (and profits!)This episode is sooo good! You don’t want to miss it!For resources and goodies mentioned on this episode visit: https://www.elisabethfleming.com/blog/how-to-run-a-business-that-doesnt-run-you-with-angela-henderson
55. Julia Bocchese on Pinterest as the ultimate SEO tool27:07Often times, when people hear the word “marketing” they think of the trendy stuff like social media, email, blogging but, the truth is, marketing is SO much more. In fact, one of the smartest marketing strategies you can have in your back pocket right now as a business owner has absolutely nothing to do with how many followers or subscribers you have. It’s a magical little tool called Search Engine Optimization, also known as SEO. You may have heard of it before and thought to yourself “That’s too advanced for me to figure out” or “I’ll start SEO when my business gets bigger” or “I have no clue how to approach SEO so I’m just going to put it on the back burner for now.”Well, SEO and Pinterest expert, Julia Bocchese hopped on the Brand in Bloom podcast to shine a bright light on SEO and why it’s better if you start earlier rather than later. Actually, SEO is how your business can grow exponentially bigger with way less effort than populating an Instagram profile. Try adding Pinterest to the mix and see just how much you can maximize those clicks!In today's world, your website is your storefront so it better be optimized for search, baby!And, the best part is - THIS IS ANOTHER FREAKIN’ FREE MARKETING STRATEGY YOU CAN USE TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS. You just need the right resources to create your plan of action, which Julia tells us more about.This is not the time to be scared to try something new. It’s time to level up your learning and Julia is giving us her best insights on this episode!This episode answers questions like…What is SEO? What role does Pinterest play in SEO?What are some examples of good SEO on my website?How can shops get customers from Pinterest? How is Pinterest strategy for product shops different from service-based businesses?For resources and more info from this episode visit: http://elisabethfleming.com/blog/pinterest-the-ultimate-seo-tool
54. 3 Steps to Set Your Business Up for Success this Summer22:05“Schooooool’s out for SUMMER!” Somehow it’s already June, which means school’s out, which means summer vacation, which means consumer habits are about to shift…big time. There is a lot to consider when navigating these new waters over the next few months + I want you to be READY, which is why I recorded this solo-sode to help you out. In it, I cover 3 Steps to Set Your Business Up for Success this Summer. This episode will answer questions like…Where the heck did all of my customers go?!What can I do about the shift in my engagement? How can I stay on my game + keep traffic high? What do I need to be on the look out for moving forward? The answers to these questions + more will all be answered on this episode. And, guess what? I’m not going to give you MORE work to do. I’m helping you do more with less. You do have a life to live after all. So, decide right now. Ask yourself: What kind of LIFE do I want to live? Does my business support that?Now, go have a listen + let’s get to it!Resources mentioned in this episode…The Bloom Crew - my marketing mentorship program for makersAutomation tools for content:Tailwind for Pinterest Flodesk for email marketingPlanoly for InstagramSquarespace / Buffer / Hootsuite / SproutSocial / Hubspot / Kajabi (other site/blog, social + email schedulers)
52. May the force (and the followers) be with you...12:37Once upon a time there was a girl whose Instagram account got deleted for no reason. Oh, wait, THAT’S ME. But, guess what? As much as that stinks, it’s not the end of my business. I explain why in this brand new episode of the Brand in Bloom podcast. Here’s are the key talking points…What the heck happened, Liz?!How you can set your business up for success without social mediaWhat the #1 priority should be for your business right nowThe Bloom Crew™ can help you build your business (and email list!) from the ground up + it’s accepting new members RIGHT NOW for a limited time! Visit https://www.elisabethfleming.com/bloomcrew for more info :)
51. When you doubt yourself + your progress15:45There's no one-size-fits all approach to being a business owner. Success looks different for every single one of us, regardless of skill level or social status or social FOLLOWING. We're all on our own paths + you know what? That’s ok. Amazing, actually. And, even more importantly. There is NO RUSH for you to get to where you're going. You cannot expedite your success, it unfolds overtime. It grows + it blooms, as you do. This week's episode is a quick little pep talk you can bookmark + listen to whenever you're doubting yourself + your progress, like I did this morning. Hence popping on the mic to record this for you spur of the moment. Whoever you are, wherever you are, I hope you know that I'm here for you. You are not in this alone so, if you have questions or a thought that's been poking at you, reach out on Instagram or email me anytime. You've got this. Keep doing you, stay in control + remember your WHY, always.Resources mentioned in this episode:Simon Sinek - Start with Why TED TalkThe Made By: Me Summit™ for makers is happening April 28-30, 2021 + it will be TOTALLY FREE for you to attend. Registration opens April 11 but you can follow the event on Instagram for updates: instagram.com/madebyme.summitConnect with me:Subscribe to my Podcast: www.elisabethfleming.com/podcastFollow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mslizfleming/Follow me on TikTok: https://vm.tiktok.com/gmUYCJ/Follow me on Facebook: https://facebook.com/mslizflemingFollow me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/mslizfleming/Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mslizflemingFollow me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mslizflemingSubscribe to my Youtube channel: https://bit.ly/brandinbloomtvShow hashtag: #BrandInBloomPod