Brand in Bloom Podcast
56. Angela Henderson on running a business that doesn't run you
It feels crappy doesn’t it? When business is SO busy that it feels like it’s running you? I get it, I’ve been there. We’ve all been there but, did you know? There’s a way you can run your business without it running you. No, REALLY.
Award winning business coach, international keynote speaker, author and podcaster, Angela Henderson, is dropping some serious wisdom on this episode of the Brand in Bloom Podcast.
Angela tells us about her incredible business journey from e-comm to coaching and how she became one of Australia’s leading parenting bloggers AND one of Netflix’s Top 30 Influencers in Australia. WOWZA!!
Her specialty? Helping women in business get all the pieces in place to have consistent 5 figure months and then onto 6/7 figure years without burning out in the process.
She’s also *quite* the whiz when it comes to setting up multiple income streams, which is something I know we’re all curious about.
This episode answers questions like…
- What are the benefits of multiple income streams?
- How can I avoid burnout no matter how many businesses I have?
- When is the right time to hire someone smarter than me (i.e. a coach or consultant) to help me grow and how do I break down the fear barriers that keep me hesitant + stuck?
- How can I build the right support system for me?
- Why is hiring a consultant so worth it and how do I look beyond the premium price tags when hiring help?
Plus, Angela shares loads of examples to help you visualize the power of pay to play and how you can make immediate improvements in your business right now to make 10x more progress (and profits!)
This episode is sooo good! You don’t want to miss it!
For resources and goodies mentioned on this episode visit: https://www.elisabethfleming.com/blog/how-to-run-a-business-that-doesnt-run-you-with-angela-henderson