Ol Fozard: Head Brewer, Roosters Brewing Co.
This time I'm joined by Ol Fozard, Head Brewer from Roosters Brewing Co. up in Harrogate in North Yorkshire. We go way back - ten years in fact - to when I tasted one of his brand-new beers! In this edition, we discuss new beers, old beers, beer + food and even delve deeper into how he coped through the Covid lockdowns.
First World Problems – 4.5% Salted Caramel Stout: https://www.roosters.co.uk/first-world-problems
24/7 Session IPA 4.7%: https://www.roosters.co.uk/247
Strength in Numbers – 7% West Coast IPA: https://www.roosters.co.uk/strength-in-numbers
Baby-Faced Assassin IPA 6.1% - celebrating its 10th birthday this year: https://www.roosters.co.uk/b-fa
- Why not book a ticket for the Winter Great British Beer Festival (GBBF) At Home: https://winter.gbbf.org.uk/
- Debra from Birmingham left a Beer Love Note about Wychwood’s Hobgoblin: https://www.wychwood.co.uk/shop/hobgoblin/
- Joanna from Rugby’s favourite beer is 10 Saints from Barbados: http://www.10saints.com/
BEER LOVE NOTES
Record a 60-second voice clip on your phone!
- Who are you?
- Which town/city/village + county are you calling from
- What’s your favourite beer and why? Remember to tell me the brewery AND the name of the beer (!)
- Your most favourite beer and food match and why
Email it to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
And, I might just include you in a future edition of the podcast!
GET IN TOUCH!
That’s it from me for now. Follow me on social media!
Twitter on @BeerBeauty: https://twitter.com/beerbeauty
Instagram: @TVMarv https://www.instagram.com/tvmarv/
Subscribe and review if you can!
See you next time!