Awaken Your Soul with Agnes
Waking Up to Transforming Life Into Purpose with Leah Zaccaria, Entrepreneur, Yoga Teacher and Author
In this episode I’m talking to Leah Zaccaria, a very successful entrepreneur, yoga teacher and author.
Leah will be telling us about the importance of the energy we project, how to listen to our intuition, how she manifested a huge life change and transformed her life into purpose. I also absolutely loved her take on what yoga is, and how a practice of yoga can profoundly impact out lives.
Leah has such a radiant energy about her and I was very inspired by talking to her and her authenticity.
I’m so excited to share this conversation and can't wait for you to listen to it!
Some Questions I Ask:
- How does she radiate this beautiful and positive energy (3:50)
- How Leah got from Seattle to Venice? (7:27)
- How do you follow your inner voice? (10:17)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The importance of the inner work to be able to hear your intuition (11:35)
- Waking to transforming life into purpose (14:00)
- The power of yoga and meditation (17:00)
- Leah’s studio(22:00)
- How Leah has been impacted by lockdown(32:24)
Connect with Leah :
8. The Secret To Manifesting What You Desire In Life With Breakthrough Specialist Nick Breau41:50“The quality of your life is directly proportionate to the quality of your vibration and alignment.” ~Nick BreauNick Breau is a Bestselling Author, Keynote Speaker, and International Breakthrough Specialist focused on mindset and the Law of Attraction. He's helped men and women in over 25 countries overcome their biggest blocks to personal and professional success. His personal success has included playing a key role in a tech company acquired for over $330 million USD and growing his personal coaching practice with a team of practitioners covering six countries around the world. Nick can often be found offering and attending seminars around the world and he's been seated in the Abraham-Hicks hotseat 10 times.In this episode :The famous teaching of Abraham Hicks and Law of attraction (03:52)Understanding how our reality works and that everything is a vibration (07:28)Why alignment is a number 1 priority in manifesting into a physical world (09:57)Your negative emotion is your guidance (15:52)What’s the purpose of your morning practice (21:33)How to became a vibrational match to what you want to manifest (27:15)About Nick’s online course, his book and membership community (35:52)Connect with Nick :WebsiteInstagramFree Online CourseCollective Membership
7. The Magic of Ojai, healing power of horses and awakening of divine feminine with my guest Lindze42:53In this episode I connect with Lindze, a beautiful goddess who is a healing arts coach.Lindze is an experienced yoga instructor, expert horsewoman, devotee to shakti (Goddess) energy, reiki master and a natural earth warrior, she draws from many years of devoted study and experience to create custom programs that help each client learn sacred ways of living in a modern world.We had a beautiful conversation about the magic of a little town in California called Ojai, the healing power of horses and the raising of the divine feminine. In this episode :What makes Ojai so magical (04:15)How Lindze began her journey with horses (08:13)What can you expect from a horse healing session (13:25)How a practice of mindfulness can connect us to our true purpose (16:05)The raise of the divine feminine (23:08)The art of being ok with where you are (25:50)A powerful yet simple wellness ritual (34:20)Lindze’s offerings (39:40)Connect with Lindze :InstagramWebsiteResources :About the ley lines in Ojai
6. Guided Sound Bath Meditation for Deep Relaxation39:23Sound bath is an ancient wellness practice. It is a relaxation technique and meditative experience where you immerse yourself in powerful and healing frequencies of sound to restore mind, body and spirit back to a state of balance.Everything we perceive in a physical world is energy, frequency and vibration. Our body is a living entity of vibrations and wavelengths. A healthy body vibrates at its own frequency. In a sick body, the frequency is disturbed and out of tune. When sound is introduced to the body and energy field, the vibrations travel through the energy pathways of the meridians and the chakras, helping the body to tune into its own frequency. Sound removes stuck energies that are causing exhaustion and depleting the body of its vitality.In this sound meditation I’m using Crystal and Tibetan signing bowls as well as a symphonic gong.Get your headphones on, lean back, close your eyes and enjoy!!!In this episode :Some common things you might experience during a sound bath meditation (03:34)The start of the meditation (06:03)If you would like to have your own personalized sound bath meditation session contact me through my e-mail :firstname.lastname@example.org book your free consultation with me :Contact me formInstagramFacebookTo learn about different types of meditation I offer got to my website :WebsiteResources :Article about benefits of sound meditationJoin my private facebook group :Facebook Group
5. How dreams and music can reveal our traumas and promote profound healing... Conversation with renowned composer and PhD Psychologist Dr. Michael Mollura49:24"Michael Mollura is a genius in his mastery of music and his dedication to revealing the vibrations of Soul." Motion Picture Producer Adam Schomer Dr. Michael R. Mollura has a Ph.D in Clinical Psychology with two Master degrees in the study of the healing components of music, performance and images. His music compositions have been used for theater, cinema, TV, commercial and world music genres since 1991 in more ways than can be documented here. He developed very unique therapy where he composes music to the dreams of people who dream chronically as a way of accessing deeper experiences of the dream phenomena and to facilitate healing.Some Questions I Ask: What is dream work therapy and how does it work? (04:12)Can music affect us negatively? (20:58)What is anxiety and depression? (27:35)What are some practices which can help us to become more present? (37:39)In This Episode, You Will Learn: How our dreams can be expression of trauma (07:20)Why is music and sound so healing (11:47)How Dr. Michael combines the scientific side and arts to find healing (14:30)How dreams, music and arts can expand our consciousness (24:58)How our culture is fueled by ego (34:06)Connect with Dr. Michael Mollura :https://www.drmichaelmollura.comhttps://michaelmolluramusic.com
4. What is Vedic Astrology with Tulsi Bagnoli37:02“What would your life look like if you had the energy of the sun? The radiance of the stars? Love as infinite as the oceans? What if you had perfect health? Radiant Beauty? Strength in body and a mind of brilliance that always served you, and never erred? This is the promise of the Vedas: A wellness that draws out “the splendor of the personality that expresses itself in love, courage, creativity, and a melting tenderness that draws all hearts.” ~Eknath EswaranIn this episode I’m talking to Tulsi Bagnoli M.A. vedic astrologer, a fourth generation meditator who has been practicing yoga and meditation since the age of four. Tulsi was raised since birth in an atmosphere of mantra, meditation and spiritual lifestyle. Her parents both were teachers of Transcendental Meditation and her father is a Vedic Astrologer. She is a truly beautiful soul and passionate about the practice of living yoga and helping people awaken to the untapped energy that flows within us all.Some Questions I Ask: What is Vedic Astrology? (04:17)How is the Vedic Astrology different from the Western Astrology? (05:24)What spiritual practice would you recommend for somebody to start with? (18:43)What is Karma? (22:23)In This Episode, You Will Learn: The foundation of Vedic Astrology and how a birth chart is created (06:54)My experience of having a Vedic Astrology reading (09:20)How did Tulsi start her journey with astrology, meditation and yoga (14:05)What is Transcendental Meditation (19:04)How does Karma manifests in our life (23:33)How can you work with Tulsi and her offerings (29:13)Connect With Tulsi :WebsiteInstagram
2. Short Guided Meditation to tap into Inner Wisdom and Intuition24:00We all have the ability to tap into our inner wisdom and intuition…So we can receive guidance, discover answers for our questions and to deeply connect with our soul, the essence of our being.Meditation is that tool which helps us to experience that connection and tune in to the inner voice.In this episode I lead you through a short meditation which will help you to become more present and more aware of your inner wisdom. So let's become still, connect with our breath and go within.Meditation starts at 02:30Let's connect :WebsiteInstagramFacebook
1. Connecting to Your Spirit Guides with Riz Mirza48:06Have you ever felt what it’s like to be “in the zone?” Most commonly, athletes, musicians, artists, and other performers enter into a kind of flow during their performance – and then suddenly, it’s over. They can’t quite remember how they got from Point A to Point B. This is called channeling, and it’s what my very first guest, Riz Mirza, is here to talk about today. Riz is a master trance channel, shaman, psychic medium, and a spiritual teacher. All around he’s truly an incredible and very gifted person.In this episode, Riz will be taking us into the world of channeling: how he connects with other realms, what his early experiences in this were like, and how you can open yourself up and connect better with your intuition.Are you ready to open up your mind? Some Questions I Ask: What are psychics, mediums, and channelers? (6:16)What messages would people who have passed on like to share with us? (27:47)In This Episode, You Will Learn: How YOU have channeled periodically throughout your life. (11:57)How your spirit guides connect with you. (16:14)How to use meditations to tap into all your senses. (20:20)How Riz Mirza opened himself up to channeling and communicating with spirit guides. (33:53)How Riz Mirza moves from gratitude practice into a trance state. (40:37)Connect with Riz Mirza:WebsiteInstagramFacebookLet’s Connect! WebsiteResources: The 9 Keys by Riz MirzaCircles of Life More about Channeling :Jane RobertsAbraham Hicks