The 80 Percent
Listen Back: Tips to Prevent Yourself From Impulse Buying
Listen Back episodes are past episodes of The 80 Percent that you might have missed, so we’re bringing them back, especially for the benefit of our new listeners.
This was Episode 62. For the original show notes, visit my blog post here.
View all episodes
176. 7 Thoughtful Christmas Gifts That Won’t Ruin Your Budget10:35Welcome to Episode 176 of The 80 Percent.Are you done with your Christmas shopping? If not, let me help you in this episode, where I’ll give seven thoughtful gift ideas that won’t ruin your budget.For the show notes, visit my blog post here.
175. Practical Finance Tips When Living On Your Own13:07Welcome to Episode 175 of The 80 Percent.Living on your own can be exciting and scary. Having independence feels great, but there are also the overwhelming responsibilities of keeping your place in order and making sure all the bills are paid. In this episode, we’ll enumerate some practical tips for independent living and explore ways to effectively manage your life and personal finances.For the show notes, visit my blog post here.
Listen Back: Focus on the Process and the Results Will Come14:59Listen Back episodes are past episodes of The 80 Percent that you might have missed, so we’re bringing them back, especially for the benefit of our new listeners.This was Episode 38. For the original show notes, visit my blog post here.
What It Means To Pay Yourself First04:02Reblog are special episodes of The 80 Percent podcast. It’s when I read a selected article from my personal finance blog and website, Ready To Be Rich.You can read today's article here: https://t.ly/y10E9
174. Money-Saving Tips for a Merry and Affordable Christmas20:13Welcome to Episode 174 of The 80 Percent.As the season of giving approaches, so does the potential strain it can bring on our wallets. But don’t worry because, in this episode, we unwrap the gift of financial wisdom during the Christmas season. Join me on a sleigh ride through practical money-saving tips that will keep your budget intact and add an extra touch of joy to your holiday celebrations.For the show notes, visit my blog post here.
173. Healing Your Inner Child Without Breaking Your Budget11:37Welcome to Episode 173 of The 80 Percent.Healing your inner child is something I always see online. Often, it’s used as a justification for an impulse or non-essential purchase. In this episode, we’ll explore the concept of healing your inner child and how it can positively impact your finances. I’ll provide insights and practical tips on embracing your inner child, nurturing its needs, and ultimately creating a healthier financial relationship with yourself.For the show notes, visit my blog post here.
172. My Thoughts on Investing in Memorial Lots11:52Welcome to Episode 172 of The 80 Percent.Investing in real estate can be profitable, but you don’t have much capital. It’s not exactly the first thing that comes to mind, but maybe you can explore investing in memorial lots. In this episode, I shared my thoughts on this and gave the pros and cons of this type of investment.For the show notes, visit my blog post here.
What is The Default Bias?05:35The 80 Percent Express are special short episodes where I share a financial concept or answer a question sent by a listener.In this episode, we're diving into a fascinating and somewhat sneaky concept that plays a significant role in our financial lives: the default bias. We'll break down the default bias, how it affects your money, and how to use it to your advantage.To read the transcript, you can visit my blog post here.
171. The Stigma of Credit with Pia Arellano of TransUnion Philippines31:21Welcome to Episode 171 of The 80 Percent.Today, we have Ms. Pia Arellano of TransUnion Philippines as a guest. We talked about how Filipinos perceive utang or credit and what we can do to remove the stigma around it.The Credit Perception Index Report uncovers valuable, nuanced perceptions and attitudes toward credit products among segmented Filipino populations, providing actionable data for more personalized strategies that help cultivate transparency and build trust. Get it here.For the show notes, visit my blog post here.