WIN/WIN: Women in Innovation
#17 Rebecca Robins | Chief Learning & Culture Officer, Luxury Lead @ Interbrand
In this episode, Rebecca Robins reflects on how an early curiosity about languages and cultures led to her interest in brands and a nearly 20 year career at Interbrand. From working with her first client, LEGO, to overseeing Interbrand Academy, Rebecca explains the “polymathic business” of looking at the relationships between brands and culture.
Listen for advice on:
* Developing your career by working in another country
* Which three factors the fastest-rising brands have in common
* Why #purpose for brands is so important
* Adapting social learning to work from home
Thank you to Driftwell, our sponsor for this WIN/WIN episode.
To learn more:
- Rebecca Robins (Guest): https://www.linkedin.com/in/rebecca-robins-0a1707?originalSubdomain=uk
- Zoia Kozakov (Host): https://www.linkedin.com/in/zoia-kozakov/
- About WIN: Women in Innovation: https://www.womenininnovation.co
- Brand Copy by Nicole Beckley