Uncover Your Magic
Healing Your Inner Teenager with Shane Braverman
How has your adolescent experience impacted you in your adult life? Our unresolved experiences and underlying fear from growing up impacts who we are in all areas of life, but especially how we show up as parents.
In today’s episode, I am so excited to be joined by Shane Braverman. After growing up in a dysfunctional household, Shane was closed off until she met Belinda Womack and was shown how connecting with your archangels can change your life. After working with parents and adolescents for over 18 years as an educator, Shane realized that she had the tools to help parents and children understand each other with compassion and empathy. Today, Shane works with parents to heal their inner teenager so they can improve their relationship with their children. Shane is able to channel what is going on beneath the surface and guide parents towards the root of their actions.
In this episode, Shane and I talk about her unique story from a closed off atheist to an archangel channeler that helps parents and children connect on a deeper level. You will hear about Shane’s dysfunctional childhood, how she was introduced to Belinda Womack, her work with parents and adolescents, and even hear her run through a visualization. I am so passionate about parenting and it’s incredible to hear how Shane’s work is raising the vibration of the future generation.
Tune in to Episode 90 of Uncover Your Magic and discover how Shane helps parents to heal their inner teenager!
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- About Shane’s experience growing up (7:04)
- Shane’s motivation to help adolescents (16:38)
- How Shane helps parents to heal their childhood trauma (18:02)
- The three A’s that are lacking in a parent / child relationship (33:20)
- Shane’s take on how the pandemic will affect teenagers long term (43:28)
- Shane’s understanding of the archangels (52:40)
Connect with Shane Braverman
View all episodes
179. Follow Your Curiosity, It Knows What's Best For You with Ulrika Sullivan01:09:34What if you stop negotiating your curiosity away? Have you ever thought that what makes you passionate about something is your life force, your quantum self speaking to you? In this episode, I'm joined by the extraordinary Ulrika Sullivan to talk about galactic astrology, synchronicity, trusting and surrendering, and the magical moment she traced her curiosity back and reencounter with her true self. Ulrika is a Mom, Wife, Intuitive Spiritual Life Coach, Astrologer, Author of "Wisdom Beyond What You Know," and Host of the New Light Living Podcast. Throughout this episode, you'll hear Ulrika's journey from a successful yet empty corporate life to being released from her work, having an identity crisis, and finding the path back to her true self. We also discuss synchronicity and inner alignment, Ulrika's thoughts on curiosity's massive potential, and why trusting and surrendering are always the better options. Additionally, Ulrika talks about her work with galactic astrology, the staircase of consciousness and vibrations, her channeled book, how to recognize the universe's messages and much more.Tune in to Episode 179 of Uncover Your Magic and learn how to see, hear, and understand all the messages your quantum self is sharing with you! In This Episode, You Will Learn:About Ulrika's journey and how she found the route back to herself (14:00)Allow yourself to discover who you really are (20:10)How does it feel when inner alignment happens (27:00)Listen to your inner sacred authority (32:20)Ulrika talks about her trusting and surrendering process (36:00)What is the staircase of consciousness (42:20)There are no coincidences (53:00)Follow your curiosity, trust the divine timing (56:30)Ulrika talks about channeling her book (58:30)Resources:Book: Ulrika Sullivan - Wisdom Beyond What You Know: How to Shift from Being Driven by the Mind to Living from the Heart and IntuitionConnect with Ulrika:WebsiteInstagramPinterestLinkedInYouTubeFacebookLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagramKeywords: Galactic Astrology - Trust The Divine Timing - Follow Your Curiosity
178. Banish Your Limiting Beliefs and Awaken Your Self-Healing Skills with RJ Spina57:15Do you know what happens when you unify desire and intention with the self, even in a relaxed state? You vibrate so high that your physical reality has no choice but to start matching that. In today's episode, I'm joined by, for lack of a better word, a magic being, RJ Spina, to talk about self-healing, reincarnation, Ascended Masters, visualization and manifestation, and more. RJ is a Metaphysical Teacher, Healer, and Author, a generous spiritual guide, and the protagonist of a miraculous/magical self-healing story. Throughout this episode, you'll hear RJ's incredible self-healing story, how he took himself from being paralyzed from the chest down to walking out of ICU in less than 100 days. RJ also talks about the purpose of reincarnation, explains genetics from his "bizarre" perspective, and how he managed to get rid of his limiting beliefs. Additionally, you'll learn how to banish doubt from your life, the true meaning of the phrase "we are created in God's image," RJ explains the difference between dimension and frequency, and much, much more. In This Episode, You Will Learn:RJ talks about how he discovered his gifts unique (11:00)The moment RJ "remembered what was going to happen" (15:10)April 23rd, 2016, the day life changed for RJ (19:20)The whole point of reincarnation is not coming back again (24:00)RJ talks about what was going through his mind during those 100 days in ICU (34:10)What does doubt look like metaphysically (37:00)RJ explains the differences between dimension and frequency (41:40)Why 2023 has everything to be a fantastic year (52:40)Connect with RJ:WebsiteInstagramYouTubeLinkedInFacebookSign up for RJ's newsletterLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagramKeywords: Self-Healing - Visualization and Manifestation - Ascend the Frequencies
177. Unravel The Path To Your Destiny and The Energy of Love with Janet Namaste01:35:16Have you had the strange yet unavoidable feeling you already knew someone before meeting them for the first time? Sometimes, meeting someone new feels more like a remembrance than a new chapter in our lives. In today's episode, I celebrate a connection that feels like home; I'm joined by Janet Namaste to talk about past life regression, healing, frequency, colors' vibration, and parenting. Janet is a Channeler, Clairaudient, Clairvoyant, Claircognizant, IET practitioner and a Reiki Master, Host of Janet Namaste The Podcast, and Co-host of the Raw Real Talks podcast. The daughter of immigrant parents who came to America from Soviet Russia in the 70s and raised in a family of hard scientists, Janet discovered her gifts early, encouraged by her German grandpa, who taught her to embrace and show the world her authentic self. Throughout this episode, you'll discover Janet's extraordinary backstory, her awakening as an intuitive healer, and how her family, mostly made of hard scientists, reacted to her extrasensory abilities. Janet also talks about past life regressions, the extraordinary connection with her husband and daughters, and the moment she realized she could use her gifts for good.Janet also shared her thoughts on new generations' sensitivity, relying on the truth as a universal healer, her parenting style, and more. Tune in to Episode 177 of Uncover Your Magic and discover more about past life regressions and the soul signature that connects you with the people in your life.In This Episode, You Will Learn:What our girls going back to school generated in us (12:30)A bit about Janet's family and upbringing (19:50)What being exposed to a multicultural household produced in Janet (24:40)Janet's first intuitive healing experience (32:00)The moment Janet realized she could use her gifts to create good (39:40)About Janet's first experiences with past life regressions (47:30)Janet talks about regressions, rebirth, and past lives (59:30)Why are kids labeled as super sensitive? (1:12:00)A bit about Janet's parenting style (1:19:20)Connect with Janet:WebsiteInstagramJanet Namaste The PodcastYouTubeMediumFacebookLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagramKeywords: Past Life Regression - Soul Signature - The Energy of Love
176. Discover the Practical Side of Mindfulness with Josh Trent01:11:07"There is a lot of magic to uncover on the other side of pain."In today's episode, I interview the extraordinary Josh Trent, CEO and Founder of Wellness Force Media, Host of the Wellness + Wisdom Podcast, loving husband and father of two, and a civilized caveman. In an interview full of "mic drop" moments, Josh shared his thoughts on happiness, mindfulness, fulfillment, purpose, and self-development. Throughout our conversation, you'll hear about Josh's journey into the wellness world, the moment he realized he should shine on him the same bright light he was shining on others, and the moment he could clearly hear a voice in his head saying: Keep going. You'll also hear Josh's thoughts on the process of uncovering our magic, his "30 thousand feet" approach, and why BEING is the first step to help the organizing around us.Additionally, you'll hear about Josh's life-changing experience fasting for four days in nature, his many "surrender experiments" that worked so well, the 11 ways of being a conscious parent, and so much more. Tune in to Episode 176 of Uncover Your Magic to learn more about the uncomplicated and practical side of mindfulness. In This Episode, You Will Learn:Why we should say "yes" more often (12:10)The moment Trent realized he needed to shine the bright light on him (18:10)Keep going! (22:00)Everything you need to succeed in your life is already inside you (24:10)Josh talks about his full-blown psychedelic experiences in his four-day fasting in nature experience (37:40)A hard pill to swallow: We choose the things that happen to us (42:20)Josh talks about how life-changing breathwork can be (48:40)11 ways of being a conscious parent (1:02:00)Connect with Josh:WebsiteWellness + Wisdom PodcastInstagramLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagramKeywords: Mindfulness - Uncover Your Magic - Conscious Parenting
175. The Guides, Channeling, and Personal Evolution: A Soulful Conversation with Paul Selig01:05:41"The Guides say that I agreed to this before I came in and have worked with them before. But I do not glorify this or my role in it because I don't know how this happened."Today's episode is a gift to myself; I had the pleasure of interviewing Paul Selig. Paul is one of the foremost spiritual channels alive, a multiple-award winning Author, and a Medium with the unique ability to "become" the people his clients ask about, acquiring their physical characteristics and personalities and hearing them telepathically. Listening to The Guides, Paul channeled 11 books and is in the works of the 12th. Paul has been featured in ABC News "Nightline," Fox News, the Biography Channel series "The UneXplained, Gaiam TV's "Beyond Belief," and the documentary film "PGS: Your Personal Guidance System." Throughout our conversation, Paul talks about his rocky childhood, the spiritual experience that awakened his psychic abilities, and the understanding he and The Guides had since day one. Paul also talks about his "mediumship with the living" capabilities, growing up as an atheist, and why he doesn't meditate or read other books about channeling. Additionally, we talk about kids coming in at different vibrations, his channeled literature, The Guides' style of sharing information, and a lot more. Tune in to Episode 175 of Uncover Your Magic to learn more about the personal and planetary evolution waiting for us around the corner. In This Episode, You Will Learn:About Paul's psychic abilities awakening (10:10)Paul talks about his gift and why he doesn't feel special because of them (14:10)Why Paul doesn't meditate (18:20)Showing up for others and being at service (29:00)Paul talks about "Resurrection," book 1 of The Manifestation Trilogy (38:20)The awakening will take four generations (45:40)"Just because somebody doesn't have a body means you should then necessarily listen to them" (1:02:00)Connect with Paul:WebsiteGet Paul books!Let's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagramKeywords: Channeling - Mediumship - The Guides
174. Stretch Your Comfort Zone: Kate Eckman's Journey to Inner Growth and Success01:15:59"Life is about fine-tuning your instrument on the inside before you can play it for the world." This week, I'm joined by Kate Eckman and her infectious and enthusiastic energy. Kate is a lifelong high performer; she was a competitive swimmer for 17 years, an international model, and then cemented her path into a broadcast journalist and international TV personality. Coming from a family of high achievers, Kate spent her life challenging herself to learn skills and develop her self-confidence and worth. After being an extrovert her whole life, Kate looked inward, studied mindfulness, and became an advocate for its benefits for physical and mental health. Throughout this episode, Kate and I have a fantastic conversation about her becoming a Keynote Speaker and Certified Executive Coach and her inspiration to write her multi-award-winning book "The Full Spirit Workout." We also discuss transcendental meditation, dealing with social pressure and family mandates, the importance of values, purpose, and identity, and what stretching our comfort zone can do for us. Additionally, Kate shares her definition of success, explains why we must prioritize self-love, what would happen if we put "what if" in front of things more often, and much more. Tune in to Episode 174 of Uncover Your Magic and let yourself be taken away by Kate Eckman's enthusiasm. In This Episode, You'll Learn:A bit about Kate's upbringing and the origin of her obsession with excellence (9:00)What stretching out of our comfort zone can do for us (16:40)Fine-tune your instrument on the inside first (25:40)The magic of transcendental meditation (30:30)Learn to enjoy the little things that last forever (35:50)Purpose is the next P (45:20)You can learn from failure if you allow it to make you better (50:30)The importance of being aware of our values (1:00:20)Resources:Book: Kate Eckman - The Full Spirit Workout: A Ten-Step System to Shed Your Self-Doubt, Strengthen Your Spiritual Core, and Create a Fun and Fulfilling LifeConnect with Kate:WebsiteLinkedInInstagramTwitterFacebookPinterestYouTubeLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagramKeywords: Comfort Zone - Mindfulness - Growth & Success
173. Time to Awaken: Mindfulness Tips and Insights from Ora Nadrich54:06Are you ready to let your intuition guide you through a new awakening? Joining me today is the wonderful Ora Nadrich. Ora is a Certified Life Coach, Mindfulness Teacher, Founder and President of the Institute for Transformational Thinking, and the Author of several mindfulness books, including "Live True: A Mindfulness Guide to Authenticity," named in the 100 Best Mindfulness Books of All Time. Ora is one of the most sought-after coaches in Los Angeles, and her work has been featured in Women's Health Magazine, Reader's Digest, Spirituality & Health, Elevated Existence, NBC News, LA Yoga Magazine, Yahoo! Health, and many more.In this episode, we dive into Ora's background, her relationship with her sister, and the unfortunate events in her sister's life that changed Ora, served as inspiration for Ora's book "Says Who" and the development of the Says Who Method, designed for transforming negative and fear-based thoughts. We also talk about Ora's latest book, "Time To Awaken," she talks about what mindfulness means to her and shares several tips to practice it. Additionally, we talk about her creative process, favorite books, thoughts on the current great awakening humankind is going through, and much more. Tune in to Episode 173 of Uncover Your Magic and let Ora Nadrich guide you into a new awakening. In This Episode, You'll Learn:A bit about Ora's bravery (4:20)Ora and her sister, and the events that changed Ora's life (11:50)The Says Who Method to transform negative and fear-based thoughts (15:00)Ora's definition of mindfulness (22:10)Once a questioner, always a questioner (27:40)The confluence of events that led to the writing of "Time To Awaken" (36:50)We are meant to awaken (42:00)Ora shares her thoughts on the transhumanist vision of the future (49:00)Connect with Ora:WebsiteInstagramTwitterYouTubeFacebookGet Ora's books!Let's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagramKeywords: Mindfulness - Awakening - Ora Nadrich
172. Crushing Limiting Beliefs. A Journey of Self-Acceptance with Joe Kresoja01:05:14Limiting beliefs can be so damaging that they will not only hold you back from unveiling your true potential but also make you believe you deserve bad things happening to you or your loved ones. Another beautiful soul joins us today: Joe Kresoja, Contemporary Painter, Owner of Kresoja Studios, and Creator of the Color Codes. Although always linked with creativity and artistic expression, Joe struggled for a long time with ignoring his limiting beliefs and accepting himself as an artist. Through meditation, his intrinsic interest in self-development, and the esoteric areas of psychology, slowly but surely Joe embraced his identity, recovered from childhood and adult traumas, and crushed his limiting beliefs. In this episode, you'll hear about Joe's self-development journey, his experiences with Gary Temple Bodley's Joshua, and his battle with his limiting beliefs. Joe also shares the lessons his wife's 8-year-long illness taught him and the "loaf of bread" the universe threw at him. Additionally, Joe goes through Ashley's color code and shares his early meditation experiences, thoughts on the law of attraction, and much more. Tune in to Episode 172 of Uncover Your Magic and learn more about this incredible man.In This Episode, You Will Learn:A bit about Joe's background and he connected with Ashley (11:40)30 years in an industry he wasn't passionate about (17:00)Joe's first encounter with Joshua (22:10)The lessons Joe learned thanks to his wife's illness (30:30)When the universe doesn't leave breadcrumbs but a loaf of bread (41:00)What are Joe's color codes? (44:00)Joe goes through Ahsley's color code! (48:30)Connect with Joe:WebsiteInstagramLinkedInFacebookLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagram
171. How Authenticity Can Lead to Self-Love: Insights from Kristina Mänd-Lakhiani01:02:13Do you know that self-care and self-love aren't interchangeable? If you love yourself, you'll most likely take care of yourself, yet taking care of yourself not necessarily means you love yourself. In today's episode, I'm honored to welcome Kristina Mänd-Lakhiani, Mother, Speaker, Entrepreneur, Author, Podcaster, and Co-founder of Mindvalley. Kristina has been in the personal development space for over two decades; she is the creator of "Live By Your Own Rules," a 30-day learning quest created to help people identify, understand, and accept their authentic self's dimensions and turn happiness into a regular practice. Throughout her self-development journey, where she joined the non-profit sector and worked with the UN, Oxfam, and AIESEC, interacted with the Dalai Lama, and launched Mindvalley Russia, Kristina made authenticity the heart of her life. Her biggest aspiration is for all of us to do the same. We had a fantastic conversation about self-care and self-love, our emotions, and how we deal with them. Kristina also talks about perfectionism, identity, social roles, and how good intentions can become the slippery slope that takes us far from where we want to be. Additionally, Kristina shares her thoughts on vulnerability, what happens when we don't deal with our "dragons," the temptation of trying to "fix" everyone around us, and so much more.Tune in to Episode 171 of Uncover Your Magic and learn more about the creator of Mindvalley, the platform that changed how we see and connect with self-development.In This Episode, You Will Learn:A bit about Kristina's background (6:50)The road to hell is paved with good intentions (13:40)We shouldn't be afraid of making mistakes; we should fear not being honest with ourselves (19:50)Why do we tend to choose the social role that society values most (27:00)Kristina shares a scary perspective on perfectionism (31:10)How to resist the temptation of trying to "fix" everyone around us (36:20)We are too quick and harsh to punish ourselves when we miss a self-care session (43:40)Is there such a thing as positive or negative emotions? (49:50)Resources:Book: Kristina Mänd-Lakhiani - Flawesome: The Key To Living An Imperfectly Authentic LifeFlawesome with Kristina podcastConnect with Kristina:WebsiteInstagramLinkedInLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagramKeywords: Self-development - Emotions - Sel-care & Self-love