Uncover Your Magic
Embodying Your Soul’s Cosmic Rhythm with Danielle Paige
Are you living out your life’s purpose?
In today’s episode, I am joined by Danielle Paige, an International Spiritual Teacher, Soul Astrologer, Host of Cosmic Body Podcast, and Founder of Purposely Divine: School For Your Soul and Astrology Mystery School. A self-taught astrologer, who’s been reading the stars for lifetimes. By fusing astrology, energetic healing, and intuition, Danielle is able to help her clients heal their wounds, clear old patterns, and help them come back home to their hearts.
In this episode, Danielle shares the experiences that preceded her awakening and the changes she made afterward. She also shares how astrology impacts our energy and how you can use it as a guidepost. Additionally, she shares how the moon impacts the earth’s energy and why it has a pull on us.
Tune in to Episode 153 of Uncover Your Magic to hear how Danielle uncovered her magic!
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Danielle shares how she uncovered her magic (06:49)
- Danielle explains how to use astrology as a guide post (24:08)
- Danielle explains why everything is a step towards the next expansion (27:24)
- Why the moon is important for life on earth (33:14)
- Danielle shares about her channeling (47:07)
Connect with Danielle
164. Channeling The Z's Healing Energy with Lee Harris01:24:19Have you ever stopped to think that life as we know it, the human experience, is not as linear as the world we live in made us believe it is? Will I see a peaceful world in my lifetime? Maybe not. If I live to my late 80s, I've got another 40 years, so perhaps I won't. So, will I continue to stand for what I'm supposed to stand for in the development of consciousness as I learn and heal and grow like we all are? Yeah, because that's what I'm here for. - Lee Harris.In today's episode, I have the pleasure of interviewing Lee Harris, whom I've followed and learned much from for the last five years. Lee is a renowned Energy Intuitive, Channeler, and Musician passionate about helping people heal, thrive, and live their lives at their fullest through grounded and practical teachings. Lee channels the Z's, a non-physical collective who dictated him "Energy Speaks" and "Conversations with The Z's, Book One," two instant international best-sellers, and he recently published "Conversations with The Z's, Book Two."We had a powerful conversation about Lee's interactions with the Z's, the messages they shared with him about what we can expect in the world in the following years, and how the survival mode most of us are in restrict our true potential. We also talk about channeling, intuitive healing and growth, and the importance of paying attention to the breadcrumbs the universe leaves in our path.Additionally, Lee talks about death and karma, the Z's views on conspiracy theories, the massive openness he sees happening in 2030, how we can work on our vibration, and much more. Tune in to Episode 164 of Uncover Your Magic and learn from the Z's infinite wisdom!In This Episode, You Will Learn:The moment Lee uncovered his magic (14:30)About how Lee got in touch and learned the names of the Z's (22:30)Lee talks about the weirdest part of channeling (31:50)The issue with living in survival mode (37:40)Death, reincarnation, and karma are collective decisions (46:40)How many angels each of us have access to? (56:00)The Z's views on what is coming in the world (1:03:00)Resources:Lee Harris' booksImpact The World podcast with Lee HarrisConnect with Lee:WebsiteInstagramTwitterFacebookYouTubeLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagram
163. Discover The 8 Keys To Financial And Spiritual Abundance with Jason Pickard01:16:28Everything around us is, interestingly, always calling us into our wholeness, and we just have to open up to it.In this episode, I'm joined by the inspiring Jason Pickard. Jason is a Financial Abundance Advisor, creator of the Abundance Archetype, and author of the "8 Keys To Wealth & Well-Being," a course designed to help people experience deep fulfillment, epic health plus endless vitality, an Olympian investment portfolio, sustainable growth, and enhance their loving relationships. At 26, Jason was one of the top traders in the world; he was spending thousands of dollars on champagne and nightclubs and traveling the world in private planes. But he weighed 330lbs, and the silence of his apartment in NY was deafening. Jason was successful in business, yet lonely and unhealthy. A friendship would change his life, and now his purpose is to teach others the lessons he learned along his journey. We had a wonderful conversation about the lifelong student mindset, Jason's physical and spiritual transformations, the myths around money, and the false idea that people can't simultaneously experience wealth and spiritual enlightenment. Jason also talks about identity, how to heal our physical and mental health and abundance's foundation.Additionally, Jason shares practical ways of altering your state and finding solutions for your problems, the 8 keys to wealth and well-being, and much more. Tune in to Episode 163 of Uncover Your Magic to learn more about Jason's extraordinary healing journey and his passion for spreading holistic abundance. In This Episode, You Will Learn:A bit about Jason's background story as a young and successful Wall Street trader (11:00)Being wealthy is not necessarily a bad thing (19:30)The utter importance of individuality (28:10)The domino game and the eternal players, the lifelong learners (39:00)We are in a univerSITY, not a univerSE (49:00)8 keys to wealth and well-being (54:00)Connect with Jason:WebsiteInstagramLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagram
162. Open Your Eyes And See The Angels Work Their Magic with Corin Grillo01:10:35Own who you are, even if it's kind of quirky and not everybody gets it. In this episode, I'm joined by the extraordinary Corin Grillo. Corin is the Founder of the Angel Alchemy Academy and Host of The Golden Vine podcast. Corin is also a Licenced Psychotherapist, International Best-Selling Author, Speaker, Healer, and Retreat Leader. After Corin experienced a mind-blowing, life-saving miracle drawn upon her directly from the angels, she healed from her life-long depression, and her spiritual gifts awakened. Since then, she dedicated her life to teaching others how to communicate with angels and the Divine, heal, and discover their true purpose. We had a wonderful, vulnerable, and honest conversation about Corin's spiritual journey, extradimensional encounters, and the miracle that forever changed her life. Corin shared details of her plant-based healing techniques, explained how angels can help us navigate and overcome trauma, and how wealth blockers get in our way. We also talk about her books, "Angel Wealth Magic " and "The Angel Experiment," discuss the link between trauma and identity, what's collective hope, and much more. Listen to Episode 162 of Uncover Your Magic and open yourself to the possibility of receiving help from the angels and the Divine.In This Episode, You Will Learn:A bit about Corin's background and upbringing (13:10)The fire inside the stomach and the sound of true love (17:50)Feeling compelled to explore things beyond what is real (25:30)The mind-blowing, life-saving miracle (29:00)How to identify an angel's voice (37:30)What are wealth blockers, and why do we have them (47:20)The unconscious mind is the portal to the Eternals' world (53:30)Resources:Corin Grillo's booksThe Golden Vine podcastConnect with Corin:WebsiteInstagramYouTubeFacebookLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagram
161. A Different Way Of Seeing Channeling, Healing, And Purpose with Jessie Herman01:03:59Adults, the ones responsible for paving younger generations' paths, don't have to question if what they've learned is real, actually is. So they often encourage the young ones to stop daydreaming and stick to what everyone can see, smell, or taste: the objective reality. But some of us can't avoid seeing those things; we choose to close that part of us which, sooner or later, will reach the surface again. Those who once saw energy, spirits, or ghosts will eventually start seeing them again. It is then that the actual journey begins. Eduardo Galeano said it better: "After all, we are what we do to change what we are." In this episode, I'm joined by the amazing Jessie Herman. She is a Life Coach, a Pranic energy Healer for people and their pets, an Author, and a channel for the non-physical entity group, the Vagrein. Jessie had been in touch with non-physical beings since she was a child, yet she saw herself forced to close that part of her to "fit" to be "less weird." It is funny that for her, the rest of the people were acting weird; she couldn't understand why everyone around her couldn't see the signs, the messages, and the energy floating around. Throughout this episode, we learn more about Jessie's journey, her relationship with the Vagrein and how she contacted them, her experiences battling her health issues, and how she uses her link to non-physical beings to heal herself and others, inspire, and help others grow. We also learn about channeling, what is a trans channel, we chat with the Vagrein through Jessie!, and much more. Listen to Episode 161 of Uncover Your Magic and learn more about Jessie and her beautiful gifts.In This Episode, You Will Learn:What it means to be a channel (11:20)A bit about Jessie's childhood (12:30)Why is it usually people in the second half of their lives who connect with channeling (16:10)Jessie shares some of her experiences with channeling (20:20)About how Jessie met with the Vagrein for the first time (29:40)What is a trans channel (34:30)We chat with the Vagrein! (47:00)Connect with Jessie:WebsiteInstagramYouTubeJessie Herman booksLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagram
160. How To Surrender To Our Higher-Self's Will with Bill Philipps01:08:29The trickiest part of manifesting is surrendering, letting go, and trusting the process. That's how we avoid muddying things up with our energy and blocking ourselves from receiving that manifestation.In this episode, I'm joined by the extraordinarily inspiring Bill Philipps. Although he is a Psychic Medium, an Author, and a Healer, he considers himself just a channel for Spirit. Bill's first interaction with a soul from a different plane was with his mother, who showed up in his room a couple of days after passing. After that encounter, his life has never been the same. We had a fantastic conversation about Bill's journey and experiences as a channel, the interactions he had with souls from another dimension, his views on formal education and manifestation, and what toxic people in our lives came to teach us. We also discuss past lives, purpose, healing, and enhancing our spiritual growth.In addition, Bill shares his thoughts on dark energies, or as he calls them, dark digits, how to establish a healthy dialogue with our higher-self, and more. Listen to Episode 160 of Uncover Your Magic and learn how to make surrender part of your conscious choices. In This Episode, You Will Learn:About Bill's background story and his first experience as a channel (11:40)Bill's purpose and mission of empowering people to enhance their channeling abilities (17:10)What can we take from "toxic relationships" (23:00)Bill talks a bit about his third book, "Soul Searching: Tune In To Spirit And Awaken Your Inner Wisdom" (31:30)What can collective energy do in the world (44:30)We are co-creators of our reality (52:40)Bill's thoughts on manifestation (1:02:00)Resources:Bill Philipps booksConnect with Bill:WebsiteInstagramYouTubeTwitterFacebookLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagram
159. How To Embody Our Highest Potential with Sara Landon01:27:09Have you ever wondered how to discover and fulfill your life's purpose? In this episode, I'm joined by one of my dream guests, Sara Landon. Sara is a leader of leaders, passionate about living to her highest potential and shining a light for others to help them live to their fullest, dismantle the limitations they imposed on themselves, and enjoy a life beyond their wildest dreams. She is a renowned Transformational Leader, Spiritual Teacher, and Author of "The Wisdom of The Council: Channeled Messages for Living Your Purpose." Throughout our wonderful conversation, Sara talks about the first time she felt her consciousness expanding, the feeling of liquid love pouring on her head, washing her body, and the peace she felt listening to her brother's voice coming from somewhere else. She also shared her experiences with automatic writing and the messages she used to download without noticing, how to identify what hides behind fear, and what we must do if we want to live in the magic. In addition, Sara talks about what hides behind our doubts, the moment her life fell apart right before everything started to make sense, and channels The Council!Listen to Episode 159 of Uncover Your Magic and learn to focus on what matters most: expanding your soul. In This Episode, You Will Learn:About the warm liquid love, Sara felt and granted her peace (12:00)About Sara's experiences with automatic writing (20:10)What hides behind the doubts that cloud our decision-making processes (29:40)What is The Council, and how do we get in touch with it (34:10)The moment Sara found the answer to her question: How do I live to my fullest potential? (47:20)Everything fell apart right before starting to make sense (54:10)Sara channels The Council (1:12:10)Connect with Sara:WebsiteBook: Sara Landon - The Wisdom of The Council: Channeled Messages for Living Your PurposeLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagram
158. Be you. Life Is Simpler Than What The Monkey Mind Thinks with Chris Cirak01:12:59How connected do you feel with the present moment? What is your favorite tool for quieting the outside voices? In this episode, I'm joined by Chris Cirak, an Eckhart Tolle School of Awakening graduate, a certified Meditation Teacher by the World Yoga Alliance, and author of "Be You: The Journey Of Self-Realization." After chasing everything society says leads to happiness (and finding out they don't), Chris embarked on a spiritual journey looking for a better way of living and found it in life's simplicity. Throughout our conversation, Chris shares the story about how he connected with his purpose and his experiences studying with and learning from Eckhart Tolle, Deepak Chopra, Dr. Brian Weiss, Joseph Campbell, and Brené Brown, to name a few. He also talks about how to differentiate intuition from monkey chatter, avoid being judgmental, and discard limiting beliefs.Additionally, we talk about the link between meditation and mental health, Chris's three roads theory, do a small breathing exercise, learn about deprogramming the mind, and so much more. Listen to Episode 158 of Uncover Your Magic and learn why it is so complicated (sometimes) to focus on the simple things. In This Episode, You Will Learn:A bit about Chris's upbringing and his familiarity with experiencing different cultures (9:28)How to differentiate intuition from monkey chatter (19:14)The importance of nurturing a curious, always-ready-to-lear mindset (23:54)The three roads (34:04)When the ideas that fill our mind become our reality (40:14)A simple breathing exercise (49:12)Connect with Chris:WebsiteInstagramYouTubeTikTokClubhouseFacebookLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagram
157. Heal And Reclaim Your Power Through Breathwork with Christian De La Huerta01:03:34Are you aware that you can just breathe your troubles away?In this episode, I'm joined by the internationally renowned spiritual teacher, TEDx speaker, and award-winning author Christian De La Huerta. In his latest book, "Awakening The Soul of Power," the first of the "Calling All Heroes" series, Christian explores what heroism means in the 21st century and gifts the reader with actionable items to make their journey to personal freedom a reality. Throughout this episode, you'll learn about the healing properties of breathwork, how to use our breath to step into our true power, and how to prevent our ego from taking control of our actions. Christian talks about the benefits of adding breathwork to our daily practices, how to use it to deal with fear, and how it can help you improve your emotional intelligence. Additionally, he talks about his latest book, "Awakening The Soul of Power," why it is so hard to let go of the victim consciousness, and much more. Listen to Episode 157 of Uncover Your Magic and hear more about the centering power of breathwork.In This Episode, You Will Learn:A bit about Christian's passion and purpose (11:50)About the healing power of breathwork (15:06)The birth of the "Calling All Heroes" series (23:06)How to increase our emotional intelligence and avoid giving our power away (27:20)If we let it take control, our ego will leave us stuck (34:12)The differences between judgment and discernment (45:24)You can't be grateful and angry at the same time (56:05)Resources:Book - Christian De La Huerta - Awakening the Soul of Power: How to Live Heroically and Set Yourself Free (Calling All Heroes)Connect with Christian:WebsiteInstagramTwitterFacebookLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagram
156. Stop Treating Symptoms And Start Addressing Root Causes with Ginger DeClue01:13:18Are you sick of getting sick? Symptoms are red flags of something going wrong in your body; dealing exclusively with them, in some cases, doesn't mean fixing the root cause of your discomfort. In this episode, I'm joined by the inspiring Ginger DeClue, Iridologist and Detox Coach. Growing up, Ginger was fed nothing but ultra-processed food and sodas. When Ginger's mother finally escaped the extreme poverty she had been living in, taking her to fast-food restaurants tasted like redemption. Being poorly nourished for years took a toll on Ginger's health, who, after almost being prostrated to bed for life after complications with an injection, decided to stop poisoning her body. Throughout this episode, you'll hear the details of Ginger's transformation from having an ultra-processed based diet to purposefully curating what she puts in her body. She also talks about how healing from the inside out and making wise and informed nutrition choices became her purpose, the link between heating healthy and skin care, and the importance of caring for our liver.Additionally, we explore how eating healthy food can improve mental health, Ginger's three top tips for nourishing properly, how to help our bodies heal faster by preferring whole foods, and more. Listen to Episode 156 of Uncover Your Magic and hear more about Ginger's journey and her inspiring life story. In This Episode, You Will Hear:A bit about Ginger's background and upbringing (5:56)The moment Ginger decided to stop poisoning her body (9:20)Ginger's experiences in the "medical slavery system" (16:39)What's Iridology, and how can it help you monitor your health (21:54)Ginger's top three tips for healthy nutrition (36:05)What can (or should) young mothers do to get their kids away from junk food (45:55)Why good care of your liver is so important (49:13)Connect with Ginger:InstagramTikTokTwitterYouTubeLinktr.eeLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagram