Uncover Your Magic
Akashic Records. A Googe Search for Your Soul with Laura Coe
We've been educated to believe that our mind is the center of our life experience and that everything will work out if we work hard enough in the direction our mind leads us. Still, we must find the connection to ourselves, regardless of what's happening, and allow and trust that energy of self to flow through this existence, in which we all are, despite not knowing what we are doing here.
In this episode, I'm joined by the Akashic Records Teacher and Channel, Laura Coe, to discuss her awakening, parenting, her intimate relationship with arts and philosophy, learn about Twin Flames, and more. Growing up in an almost atheist household, Laura always had the slight sensation that life had more to it than most people saw, felt, and experienced. After going down the philosophy route, writing a book, hosting over 150 episodes in her podcast, and selling a health tech company she built and grew with her brother, that slight sensation became an unavoidable truth. Laura knew she had to stop following her mind and unravel the path to her soul. She met her Twin Flame, who introduced her to the Akashic Records, and the rest is history.
Throughout our conversation, Laura talks about her upbringing, her idea to become a Philosophy professor, and her relentless desire for connection with her soul, which led her to write "Emotional Obesity" and Host the super-successful podcast "The Art of Authenticity." Laura also explains what the Akashic Records are, how to access them, and why she believes all of us can learn how to do Akashic readings.
Additionally, Laura shares her thoughts on parenting, explains Twin Flames, talks about the three books she channeled, and much more.
Tune in to Episode 183 of Uncover Your Magic and learn more about Akashic Records, the space that holds your soul's energy.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- About Laura's upbringing (12:10)
- From philosophy professor to entrepreneur (16:00)
- Following the universe's breadcrumbs (22:20)
- What is a Twin Flame? (29:40)
- Laura's first encounter with Akashic Records (32:30)
- A Google search for your soul (49:10)
- The universe is speaking to us all the time (1:03:00)
Connect with Laura:
Akashic Records - Twin Flames and Soul Mates - A Google Search for Your Soul
View all episodes
202. Scalar Light. Learning About the Energy of God with Tom Paladino01:04:48"Great technology must coincide with great morality; when you have that, you can change the world."In this episode, the extraordinary Tom Paladino opens the door to infinite possibilities in the healing, mind-body-spirit harmony, and self-development realm. We learn about Scalar Energy, an endless source of energy Tom has dedicated his life to studying, and in which he based to create Scalar Light, a technology capable of using the power of the sun and stars to heal, enhance the removal of harmful cell substances, improve energy and clarity, and help people reach complete mind-body-spirit harmony. Tom's admiration for the father of Scalar Light research, Nikola Tesla, and a fortuitous encounter with another Scalar Light expert, Galen Hieronymus, defined Tom's fate and provided him with a clear purpose: bringing Scalar Light healing to the world.Throughout this episode, you'll learn about Scalar Energy's massive potential, Hieronymus' Scalar Light instrument Tom perfected and uses in his lab, and some of the incredible results Tom had with it. You'll also hear Tom's thoughts on the change this technology will produce in the world and the future of Quantum Healing.Additionally, Tom talks about Scalar Energy and the non-physical realm, Scalar Light and wellness, and much more.Tune in to Episode 202 of Uncover Your Magic and get your mind, body, and soul ready to enter the era of Quantum Healing. In This Episode, You Will Learn:About Tom's admiration and passion for Nikola Tesla's work (12:00)Tom talks about the instrument Hieronymus created, and he modified and perfected (19:10)How does Quantum Healing work (22:00)Scalar Energy is a manifestation of God's presence (31:40)Why people are starting to look for solutions "outside of the box" (39:50)Tom's impeccable reading of Dustin Hoffman's Rain Man (52:40)Connect with Tom:WebsiteLinkedInYouTubeTwitterFacebookInstagramLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagramKeywords: Scalar Light - Quantum Healing - Tom Paladino
201. How To Stay Present When Opting Out Looks Less Painful with Cory Muscara01:12:59Whenever you realize you've been consumed by your phone, lost in mindless scrolling, do you show yourself compassion, or are you as harsh as you can with yourself? Regardless of how skillful you get at being present, it is hard to avoid being sucked in by a world that has become a true master of distraction, a relentless, thirsty-for-attention machine.In today's episode, we discuss all things meditation, mindfulness, and personal growth with the magical Cory Muscara. He is a mindfulness and meditation teacher, keynote speaker, coach, and best-selling author of "Stop Missing Your Life," the Practicing Human podcast host, and former monk. During a life-changing trip to Burma in 2012, Cory spent six months in silence practicing Vipassana meditation (14 to 20 hours per day), ordained as a monk under the late Sayadaw U Pandita within the Mahasi lineage of the Theravada tradition. Since then, he has been on a mission to bring mindfulness and meditation to people in practical and usable ways. Throughout our conversation, you'll hear Cory's compassionate and wise approach to mindfulness practices, details of his trip to Burma, and how he got into mindfulness, moved from both an egoic place and the intrinsic knowledge of the practice's benefits in the long haul. He shares his thoughts on meditation, oneness, emotional healing, relationships, and good and bad fortune. Additionally, Cory talks about the importance of embracing life's unpredictability, the difference between primary and secondary pain, the power of curiosity, and more.Tune in to Episode 201 and let Cory teach you how to remain present when numbing out looks the less painful choice. In This Episode, You Will Learn:When trying to impress a girl opens a life path (11:30)A trip to Burma that changed everything (18:30)How hard silent retreats really are? (27:20)How long does it take to get the "oneness thing" (35:00)What happens when we start to eliminate rumination's time and space (43:20)Back to the real world. How did Cory's journey evolve after the monastic life (49:10)Good luck, bad luck, who knows? (57:00)Resources Mentioned:Book: Cory Muscara - Stop Missing Your LifeBook: Richard Schwartz - No Bad PartsConnect with Cory:WebsiteInstagramLinkedInPracticing Human podcastCorey's linktr.eeLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagram
200. A Whole New Look At Overall Health and Inner Peace with Udo Erasmus01:28:52When was the last time you paid attention to your heartaches? Today, I'm joined by the extraordinary Udo Erasmus to uncover some of his best-kept secrets about soul, body, and mind healing through proper nutrition and mindfulness. Udo is an 81-year young soul born during WW2 in Poland, who found in knowing things the feeling of safety the world denied him since day one. Udo has virtually been everywhere and done everything, from fruit picking to babysitting pickled fish, singing in a choir, starting a nude beach, and hitchhiking from Toronto to Vancouver with zero dollars in his pockets. His passion for learning things and understanding how they work took him through several paths, yet after getting poisoned by pesticides in the '80s, he drew all that passion into health. He developed the first ever flax seed oil, several whole, healthy foods for dogs, cats, and horses, and a blend better balanced and more effective than flax oil. He also developed prebiotic fiber and green blends, wrote several books on the effects of oils on health, and gave over 5000 live presentations and thousands of media interviews and staff training in over 30+ countries. Throughout our conversation, Udo shared his thoughts on pursuing harmony in life, the origin of all harm, and self-healing. He explains the origin of his passion for understanding how things work and how that passion led him to his ground-breaking work with oils. Udo also explains God's presence in our bodies, heartaches' transformational power, shares details of the divine interaction that changed his life forever, and much more.Tune in to Episode 200 of Uncover Your Magic and open your mind to a whole new way of understanding your physical, mental, and spiritual health.In This Episode, You Will Learn:About Udo's childhood and upbringing (13:20)Why Udo left the University even without knowing what he was after (21:50)Udo explains God's presence in our bodies (27:00)The origin of all damage in the world (36:10)Don't depend on things that end (45:20)Udo shares tips and advice on proper nutrition (52:10)What it looks like to live in nature with your nature (1:06:00)Udo talks about the divine interaction that transformed his life (1:12:20)Connect with Udo:WebsiteLinkedInInstagramFacebookUdo's ChoiceSign Up for Udo's Weekly NewsletterLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagram
199. The Secrets to Multiplying Your Time, Money, and Energy with Kate Northrup01:05:46What would you give up for more money, time, and energy? Truth is, you should be able to get all of that without giving up on anything. In today's episode, we learn the secrets to multiplying our time, money, and energy from Kate Northrup. Kate is a Best-selling Author, Entrepreneur, Podcaster, and Mom on a mission to support ambitious women to thrive without burning out. Through her two books, "Money: A Love Story," and "Do Less," and her podcast, "Plenty with Kate Northrup," Kate built a platform that helps and supports thousands of people globally every day. Her work has been featured on Oprah Daily, The Today Show, Women's Health, Glamour, The NY Times, and Harvard Business Review, to name a few. Throughout our conversation, Kate talks about the evolution of her relationship with money and how she went from being a financial avoider to being in absolute control of her financial future. We also talked about the stories behind her two books and how she worked through the childhood traumas that interfered with her relationship with work, time, and money.Additionally, Kate shares her thoughts on financial education for kids, women's craving for consistency and predictability, self-healing, personal growth, and more.Tune in to Episode 199 of Uncover Your Magic and discover Kate's secret sauce to a time, money, and energy-abundant life. In This Episode, You Will Learn:About Kate's upbringing and the relationship she built with money and time since she was a girl (14:30)How Kate went from being a financial avoider to being financially independent (26:10)A road trip that changed a lot of preconceived ideas in Kate's life (32:30)Kate talks about how she got interested in finances (36:40)What should our kids know about finances (41:00)A mindset change during pregnancy (45:10)Why safety and predictability is so important to us (52:20)Connect with Kate:WebsiteInstagramFacebookTwitterPlenty with Kate NorthrupGet Kate's booksLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagramKeywords: Financial Freedom - More Time, Money, and Energy - Money: A Love Story
198. From Militant Atheist to Divine Spiritual Solider. Betty Guadagno's Rebirth Story01:16:41What would your reaction be if you found yourself on the deck of a spaceship commanded by The Source? In this episode, I'm joined by another soul sister, the incredible Betty Guadagno. Betty's awakening story is arguably one of the most inspiring I have encountered throughout my podcasting journey. From suffering all kinds of abuse since she was a little girl to living an extremely destructive life, experiencing homelessness, and dealing with substance abuse, Betty evolved into a Divine Spiritual Soldier, an individual of pure light. She is a Coach, an Awakening advocate, and the Explore the Extraordinary podcast host. Throughout our conversation, Betty shares details of her spontaneous kundalini awakening, her travel to the space of eternity in which she was gifted her pre-birth plan, and the constant feeling of rebirth she keeps on experiencing. You'll also hear about the time she experienced instantaneous healing, how it was for her to go from zero to a million awareness, and the pivotal moment of understanding that she was the co-creator of her reality, even during the darkest times of her life.Additionally, Betty shares her thoughts on the Great Awakening, 3D and 5D experiences, why Heaven looks more real than being here to her, and much more. Tune in to Episode 198 of Uncover Your Magic and learn more about Betty's extraordinary awakening story.In This Episode, You Will Learn:From Militant Atheist to Divine Spiritual Solider (13:00)Betty talks about her visit to the space of eternity (15:50)A bit about the many coincidences that kept appearing in Betty's life (28:10)What the Gift Of Desperation brought to Betty's life (32:40)Betty talks about the moment she started channeling (41:40)Our words are one of our most powerful tools (51:20)Betty shares her thoughts on 3D and 5D experiences (59:30)Why does Heaven feel more real than being here to Betty (1:06:00)Connect with Betty:InstagramYouTubeTikTokFacebookListen to Explore the Extraordinary podcastLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagramKeywords: Divine Spiritual Soldier - Betty Guadagno - Explore the Extraordinary
197. Exploring Dimensions, Purpose, and Forgiveness with Abundance Alchemist Sean Clayton01:15:57If healing from physical, mental, and spiritual pain depended on letting go and forgiving everyone who ever hurt you, would you? In this episode, I'm joined by Sean Clayton, an incredible man whose awakening was so intense that he comes across as if he has been studying and working in the spiritual realm for decades, yet he found himself little more than four years ago. He is a Life and Business Strategist, a Visionary Spiritual Coach, and an Abundance Alchemist. Throughout our conversation, you'll hear Sean's super intense life story, full of contrasting ups and downs, from suffering abuse in his childhood to excelling in school, dealing with health issues, serving time in federal prison, to healing and finding forgiveness for himself and others during a walking meditation. Additionally, Sean talks about the many times he achieved "3D success," shares his unique perspective on dimensions and the bridges between them, and talks about purpose, vibration, God, and much more. Tune in to Episode 197 of Uncover Your Magic and open your senses to absorb as much wisdom as you can from Sean's beautiful soul. In This Episode, You Will Learn:About Sean's awakening in his early 40s (14:00)The beautiful thing about polarity (22:50)Sean talks about one of the many times he achieved "3D success" (32:00)A walking meditation that changed it all for Sean (37:40)Sean shares his unique perspective on the dimensions (46:00)We are integrated vessels (56:40)Sean talks about feminine and masculine energy (1:06:40)Connect with Sean:Website InstagramLinkedInScience of Abundance: Daily Alchemy podcastLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagram
196. Uncovering the Hints from Our Past Lives. A Revealing Conversation with Ainslie Macleod01:26:10"Past lives explain everything, and I don't mean that jokingly. I don't think there's a single thing about us humans that isn't past life-related." - Ainslie Macleod. In today's special episode, I'm joined by a unique soul, the extraordinary Ainslie Macleod. He is an internationally renowned past-life psychic, spiritual teacher, and award-winning author of "The Instruction," "The Transformation," and "The Old Soul's Guidebook." Born in Scotland, raised in England, and established in the US in his late 30s, Ainslie experienced his awakening in his early 40s, when a short yet powerful encounter with his uncle John, who at that point had been deceased for a decade, showed up and told him loud and clear: "we should work together." Throughout our conversation, Ainslie will take you to explore the intricate and beautiful tunnels of past lives and how they influence, affect, and modify our lifetime. He brings unheard-of and exciting perspectives on soul families, why it is so hard for old souls to adapt to this new world, and how we should guide our children into exploring their soul journey. Additionally, we get a closer look at how his spiritual guides communicate with him as he talks about Ashley's past life; you'll also learn the soul's role in how, when, and why we meet our lovers, partners, and significant others, and much more.Tune in to Episode 196 of Uncover Your Magic and join us on this incredible journey as we uncover the clues of our past life experiences. In This Episode, You Will Learn:A bit about Ainslie's childhood and his life "ignoring" his psychic abilities (13:00)How past lives mold our personality (18:10)Your soul sees what's coming and prepares you for the next incarnation (21:40)How souls maintain a balance by splitting themselves (37:00)There are no stupid questions for spiritual guides (45:40)Why our souls are the ones who pick our partners (55:20)Ainslie shares his thoughts on the education system (1:05:00)Connect with Ainslie:WebsiteFacebookInstagramYouTubeGet Ainslie's books!Let's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagramKeywords: Uncovering the Hints of Our Past Lives - Ainslie Macleod - The Old Soul's Guidebook
195. Just Be Love, No Agenda. An Insightful Conversation with Sidney Campos01:19:05Questioning reality is as healthy as it can be confronting and scary, and it is completely normal to "fall apart" in the middle of that process. How can we get good at "playing" the game of life, being at peace with what we are ashamed of, and finding clarity amid our messiness, awkwardness, and weirdness? For the first episode of 2024, I'm joined by a handpicked guest, the enlightening Sidney Campos. Sidney is a Visionary, Energy Expert, Strategy and Innovation Advisor, Transformational Facilitator, and the Best-selling Author of two books, "The Empath Experience" and "I'm Ascending, Now What?" She is the Founder of Akashic Facilitator Training and Lead Instructor of the Embodied Ascension Academy. Throughout our conversation, you'll hear about Sidney's harsh and self-destructive past, the several rock-bottoms she hit, and her physical, mental, and spiritual healing journey. Sidney also shares her thoughts on Akashic Records, Akashic fields, and meeting the universe halfway. You'll also hear Sidney's insights on the game of life, the importance of healing shame, and how to create spaces that will make us feel comfortable enough to share our most shameful secrets.Additionally, you'll hear about the best way to contribute and support the collective ascension the world is going through, spiritual ascension and soul integration, authentic connections and vulnerability, and much more.Tune in to Episode 195 of Uncover Your Magic and learn more about Sidney's beautiful insights on being all love with no agenda. In This Episode, You Will Learn:Sidney shares bits of her self-destructive past (11:10)About Sidney's healing journey (19:00)What are Akashic Records to Sidney, and how they got into her life (24:10)Why are we here? (35:20)Taking the pressure off of life by seeing it as a game (41:50)Sidney talks about her awakening (52:00)Authentic Relating and Embodied Facilitation (1:06:00)Connect with Sidney:WebsiteLinkedInGet Sidney's books! Listen to the Visionary Souls PodcastLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagram
194. Uncovering the Best of 2023. Sara Landon, Lee Harris, Paul Selig, RJ Spina, and Cindy Edison01:40:59In today's special episode, we revisit some of the most impactful conversations of 2023.You'll hear bits of my conversation with Sara Landon, where she reveals her first encounter with The Council, the reasons behind self-doubt, and The Council's thoughts on the difference between coming from and coming from fear. Then, we jump into my conversation with Lee Harris and the fantastic story of how he got in touch with the Z's. We follow up with Paul Selig, his unique relationship with channelling, and the downloads he got for writing his best-selling book, "Resurrection."We also remember RJ Spina's miraculous recovery story, from being paralysed from the chest down to walking out of the ICU by himself and completely cured in 100 days using nothing but the power of his mind. Finally, we return to the magical conversation with Cindy Edison, where she shared some of Joseph's infinite wisdom. Tune in to Episode 194 and relive some of the unforgettable moments the pod gifted us in 2023.In This Episode, You Will Learn:Sara's first encounter with The Council (21:00)Lee Harris talks about his spiritual awakening (34:50)Lee talks about what he would do if the Z's informed him his time is up (47:40)Paul Selig and the channelling of "Resurrection" (53:20)RJ Spina shares his incredible healing story (1:10:50)Cindy Edison and the moment Joseph talked to her (1:20:00)Joseph's thoughts on the Fifth dimension (1:30:00)Connect with Sara:WebsiteConnect with Lee:WebsiteInstagramTwitterFacebookYouTubeConnect with Paul:WebsiteConnect with RJ:WebsiteInstagramYouTubeLinkedInFacebookConnect with Cindy:WebsiteGet Cindy's Channeled booksYouTubeInstagramLet's Connect!WebsiteFacebookInstagram