Talking EPO/Doping/ the Collin Case with Thomas Dekker
Season 1, Ep. 66
In This extra episode Ive got special guest Thomas Dekker on with his experience on EPO. How does it work? Do a lot of people do it? Does collins statement make sense?
View all episodes
2. Professional Runwalkers01:04:01In This episode Joe and Tom Talk about Tom's 10KM race, Joe's goal for his next 10K race, about the tragic death of Kelvin Kiptum and go in depth about race walkers.
1. Band Got Back Together01:12:40The band got back together! Talking goals for 2024, t100 series and much more in our newest episode.
92. The Triathlon Mockery Awards59:04The end of the year, and its time for awards. In this episode Joe and Max talk about certain subjects and reach out awards to certain athletes.
91. Three dogs off the leash59:15In This episode the 3 dogs get together for a chat about Tom's new plans, Max Podiums at 70.3 Bahrain and Joe has got into new fights with his neighbours.
90. IRONMAN Cozumel & Hyrox recap01:07:07In this episode Joe and Tom catch up after a long time. They recap IRONMAN Cozumel and Joe's little trip to Hyrox Londen
89. Hyrox & Phuket Triathlon Ft Max Stapley44:58The Mozzarella is on a holiday, so Max and Joe talk the week through. Joe is facing a hyrox event this weekend and Max chats about the biggest win in his career.
88. The Bailiff in Norwich38:48Hit the link in bio to support our show and get extra episodes and training sessions. In this episode Joe tells Tom about the bailiffs at his house, some trainingsessions in prep for IRONMAN Cozumel and an expensive bullshit buster.
87. Visit to the hospital, Dog Down!49:05Joe is not racing IRONMAN Florida and calling it a season due to health reason, Tom Racing Cozumel, The age group advise of the week and much more
86. Runners are Dirty01:09:07In this episode Tom recaps the Sgrail gravel triathlon, joe and Tom Talk about dirty runners, sam laidlow under investigation of the ITA and a classic bullshit buster