The Thrifty Marketer Podcast
Leadership in Action | Strategies for Success in Modern World with Dr. Hope Zoeller
Join us on this week's episode of the Leadership in Action podcast as we sit down with Dr. Hope Zoeller, CEO of Hope LLC, to discuss strategies for success in the modern world. Dr. Zoeller is a leading expert on leadership and personal development, with over 20 years of experience coaching executives and entrepreneurs to reach their full potential. In this episode, she shares her insights on how to effectively lead and manage teams, navigate change, and cultivate a positive work culture. Whether you're a seasoned leader or just starting out, you won't want to miss this valuable conversation with Dr. Zoeller. Tune in now to learn how to become a more effective leader in today's fast-paced, ever-changing business landscape.
- What does the term "Leadership in Action" mean?
- What are the key qualities that make a great leader in today's modern world?
- How can leaders effectively navigate and adapt to the constant changes and challenges in today's fast-paced business environment?
- Specific strategies or techniques that leaders can use to inspire and motivate their teams?
- How can leaders foster a culture of continuous learning and development within their organization?
- What are some common mistakes that leaders make and how can they avoid them?
- And more.
Join us as we delve into these important topics and more with some of the world's top leaders and experts.
View all episodes
61. The Power of Sound: Why Audio Branding Matters with Jodi Krangle, Owner - Piece of Cake Voiceovers & Vocals50:53In this episode of our podcast, we have the pleasure of speaking with Jodi Krangle, owner of Piece of Cake Voiceovers & Vocals and a veteran in the field of audio branding. Jodi shares her insights on the importance of audio branding and how it can be used to create a strong emotional connection with customers.We discuss the elements of effective audio branding, from choosing the right voiceover talent to crafting a memorable sound logo. Jodi also shares some practical tips for businesses looking to develop their own audio brand, including how to find the right balance between consistency and creativity.Whether you're a marketer or business owner looking to enhance your brand's audio identity or a voiceover artist looking to take your skills to the next level, this episode is packed with valuable insights and practical advice.So hit that subscribe button on your favorite podcast platform to stay up-to-date with our latest episodes and join us as we explore the fascinating world of audio branding with Jodi Krangle.
60. Breaking the Cycle of Bullying feat Rebecca Burd, Director - Speak Life Performing Arts Company58:25In this episode of The Thrifty Marketer Podcast, Vivek sits down with Rebecca Burd, Director/VP of Marketing of Speak Life Performing Arts Company, to discuss the important topic of breaking the cycle of bullying and its effects on mental health.Rebecca, who is also a mental health advocate and speaker, shares her personal experience with bullying and the long-term impact it had on her mental health. She highlights the need for awareness and education around bullying, as well as the importance of building resilience in those who have experienced it.The conversation starts with a definition of bullying and its various forms, including verbal, physical, and cyberbullying. Rebecca discusses the impact of bullying on mental health and how it can lead to long-term consequences such as depression and anxiety.The discussion then moves to the ways in which individuals and communities can help prevent bullying. Rebecca shares practical advice for parents, educators, and other adults who may be in a position to intervene or prevent bullying. She also emphasizes the importance of building a supportive community for those who have experienced bullying and having access to mental health resources.As Director of Speak Life Performing Arts Company, Rebecca also discusses the role of the arts in empowering individuals to overcome the effects of bullying. She shares how the company uses dance, drama, and music to build confidence and self-esteem in young people and promote empathy and understanding.Throughout the episode, Rebecca shares personal anecdotes and insights based on her own experiences with bullying. She offers encouragement and hopes to those who have experienced bullying, emphasizing that it is possible to overcome the trauma and build a fulfilling life.Overall, this episode of The Thrifty Marketer Podcast provides valuable insights and guidance for anyone seeking to understand and prevent the damaging effects of bullying on mental health. Whether you are a parent, educator, or simply interested in the topic, you will come away from this episode with a deeper understanding of the importance of breaking the cycle of bullying and building a culture of empathy and respect.
59. Mind Over Matter: Techniques for Transforming Negative Beliefs with Kimberly Spencer, Owner - Crown Yourself01:06:44In this episode of The Thrifty Marketer podcast, Vivek delves into the power of the mind and how it can affect our success in both personal and professional areas of our lives. He is joined by Kimberly Spencer, the owner of Crown Yourself, an online coaching platform that helps individuals unlock their potential and take control of their lives.Kimberly shares her personal story of overcoming negative beliefs and self-doubt to achieve her own success and explains how she now helps others do the same. She discusses the importance of understanding our own thought patterns and the role they play in shaping our actions, and offers practical techniques for transforming negative beliefs into confidence and success. From visualization exercises to daily affirmations, Kimberly's tips are rooted in science and backed by her own experience and that of her clients.Listeners will gain insights into how their own limiting beliefs may be holding them back, and be inspired to take action toward breaking free from these patterns. They will leave this episode with practical tools and strategies to help them overcome self-doubt, tap into their inner strengths, and achieve their goals.Be sure to subscribe to The Thrifty Marketer podcast for more insightful conversations with industry experts, and don't forget to share and like this episode to spread the knowledge! Whether you're an entrepreneur looking to boost your business or someone looking to unlock your full potential in all areas of your life, this episode is a must-listen.
58. The Authorpreneur Blueprint with Stephanie Feger, Owner - emPower PR Group57:48In this episode, we sit down with Stephanie Feger, the Owner and Chief Strategist of emPower PR Group, to explore the art of turning your writing passion into a profitable business. Stephanie Feger has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to turning your passion for writing into a successful business. As the owner and chief strategist of emPower PR Group, she has helped countless writers and authors build their brands and grow their careers. In this episode, Stephanie shares her own journey as a writer and entrepreneur, highlighting the challenges she faced along the way and the strategies that helped her overcome them.Throughout the conversation, Stephanie emphasizes the importance of developing a clear brand identity as a writer. She discusses how to identify your unique niche and target audience, and how to use this information to create content that resonates with your readers. She also provides tips for building a strong online presence, including developing a website and utilizing social media.One of the key themes of the episode is the importance of monetizing your writing. Stephanie shares her insights on how to identify potential revenue streams, such as self-publishing, speaking engagements, and consulting. She also discusses the importance of networking and building relationships within the writing community, as well as the value of investing in your own education and development as a writer and entrepreneur.Whether you're just starting out as a writer or looking to take your career to the next level, this episode is a must-listen. Stephanie's insights and practical tips will inspire and guide you as you navigate the world of authorpreneurship, helping you turn your writing passion into a thriving business.Whether you're an aspiring author looking to take your first steps or a seasoned writer seeking to take your career to the next level, Stephanie's tips and insights are sure to provide valuable guidance and inspiration. Tune in to learn more about the authorpreneur blueprint and take the first step towards building a successful writing career.
57. Maximizing PR Efforts on a Tight Budget with Jeremy Knauff, CEO - Spartan Media01:09:48In the latest episode of The Thrifty Marketer Podcast, host Vivek Nair sits down with Jeremy Knuaff, CEO of Spartan Media, to discuss the topic of maximizing PR efforts on a tight budget. With the start of 2023, many businesses are looking for cost-effective ways to increase brand awareness and attract new customers, and PR can be a powerful tool in achieving these goals.During the episode, Knuaff shares his expert insights on effective PR strategies and tactics for businesses with limited budgets. Listeners will learn how to identify their target audience and craft a compelling message that resonates with them. They will also discover how to leverage social media and other digital channels to amplify their PR efforts and reach a wider audience.Knuaff draws on his experience working with clients in various industries to provide practical advice on building relationships with journalists, creating newsworthy content, and measuring the success of PR campaigns. Whether you are a small business owner or a marketing professional looking to maximize your PR efforts, this episode is a must-listen. Tune in now to learn how to make the most of your budget and achieve PR success in 2023.
56. Maximizing Your Real Estate Marketing with Kurt Uhlir - Keynote Speaker & Marketer36:26In this episode of The Thrifty Marketer Podcast, we dive deep into the world of real estate marketing with special guest Kurt Uhlir, a keynote speaker and experienced marketer in the industry. Kurt shares his ideas and tried-and-true strategies with agents and firms so they can make the most of their real estate marketing and grow their businesses.Throughout the episode, Kurt talks about how important it is to know your target audience and how to reach them through different types of marketing. He also talks about how important it is to build a strong brand identity and use technology to simplify processes and make the customer experience better.Kurt also gives tips on how to make interesting content, use social media platforms, and figure out how well your marketing campaigns are doing. Whether you're a seasoned real estate professional or just starting out in the industry, this episode offers valuable insights and practical advice for taking your marketing efforts to the next level. Tune in now to unlock the potential of your real estate business!
55. Navigating Conflicts in the Workplace with Jerry Fu, Founder - Adapting Leaders38:08In this episode of The Thrifty Marketer Podcast, we sit down with Jerry Fu, the founder of Adapting Leaders, to discuss the critical topic of navigating conflicts in the workplace. Conflicts can arise in any workplace, regardless of the industry, size, or culture. Therefore, it is essential for professionals at all levels to develop effective communication and resolution strategies to manage these situations.Jerry shares his insights on the common causes of conflicts in the workplace and how they can be prevented. He also discusses the role of emotional intelligence in conflict resolution and how to communicate effectively with colleagues to resolve issues promptly.Throughout the episode, Jerry provides practical advice on approaching and managing conflict situations effectively. He also shares some of his experiences in navigating workplace conflicts and the lessons he learned along the way.Whether you are a manager, team leader, or individual contributor, this episode provides valuable insights on navigating workplace conflicts and creating a more positive and productive work environment. Tune in to learn how to develop effective communication and resolution strategies and become a more effective leader in your organization.
54. Unlocking the Power of Social Listening with Brooke B Sellas39:33In this episode, I sit down with Brooke B Sellas, CEO of B Squared Media LLC, to discuss the importance of social listening in today's digital age and how businesses can leverage this tool to gain a competitive advantage. Brooke shares her expertise on various social media platforms and highlights the key strategies that businesses can employ to effectively monitor and analyze customer conversations, sentiment, and feedback. We explore the ways in which social listening can help businesses improve customer engagement, enhance brand reputation, and drive growth. Join us as we unlock the power of social listening and discover how it can help businesses achieve success in the ever-evolving world of social media.During the podcast, Brooke also shares her insights on the latest trends and tools in social listening, including the use of AI and machine learning to analyze data and predict customer behavior. She emphasizes the importance of having a comprehensive social listening strategy that is aligned with business goals and objectives. Additionally, Brooke offers practical tips and advice for businesses looking to implement social listening, including how to choose the right social media monitoring tool and how to effectively use the insights gained from social listening to drive business outcomes. This podcast is a must-listen for business leaders and marketers looking to stay ahead in today's dynamic digital landscape.
53. Elevating Brand With Thought Leadership Marketing With Christine Gritmon46:49Welcome to the latest episode of The Thrifty Marketer Podcast! In this episode, we're joined by Christine Gritmon, a highly regarded Personal Branding Strategist, as she shares her insights on how to elevate brands through thought leadership marketing.With the rise of the digital age, businesses need to create unique brand identities that connect with their audience. In this episode, Christine draws upon her extensive experience to provide practical strategies on how to build a personal brand that stands out in your niche. She emphasizes the importance of thought leadership marketing and discusses the benefits it can bring to businesses of all sizes.Christine shares her expertise on how to establish yourself as a thought leader in your respective field, and how to effectively leverage content marketing, social media, and other tools to amplify your message and reach your target audience.This episode is perfect for entrepreneurs, marketers, and anyone interested in personal branding. Listeners will gain valuable insights on how to effectively market their products or services and build a strong personal brand that resonates with their audience.So, sit back, relax, and get ready to learn from one of the best in the business as Christine Gritmon shares her expertise on elevating brands through thought leadership marketing.