The Toxin Terminator
Is your gut in need of a health intervention?
According to my guest on this episode of The Toxin Terminator, Tina Anderson, it is very hard to find any disease that’s not associated with an imbalance of your gut bacteria. From skin allergies to indigestion, mental health and even cancer, the health of your gut has a huge impact on the overall health of your entire body.
Tina is the CEO of Just Thrive®, a supplement company that focuses on gut health. Together, we discuss why gut health is so important, signs to look out for that could signify your gut health needs your attention and she also smashes through some common gut myths that could be getting in the way of you achieving proper gut health.
Find out about:
- How Tina discovered the importance of gut health
- The disturbing truth about pharmaceuticals
- The health benefits of spore-based probiotics like Just Thrive®
- How to know if your gut health is poor and needs improvement
- Tips to rebalance your gut health
- Common myths surrounding gut health
Important links mentioned in this episode
If you enjoyed this episode, don’t forget to subscribe to The Toxin Terminator podcast, share it with your circle of friends and leave a rating and/or review!
To find out more and explore other episodes click here.