The Toxin Terminator
Lifelong Sexual Health and Wellness with Susan Bratton
Susan Bratton has helped millions of people of all ages transform sex into making love. Today on the Toxin Terminator podcast, we talk to the “Dear Abby of Sex”! She is an author, an award winning speaker, and a serial entrepreneur who has a been featured in the New York Times as well as on several television stations like ABC, NBC, and FOX.
Tune in as Susan shares with us her own personal story about her struggle with intimacy, how it led her to becoming the trusted sex adviser that she is today, and strategies that you can use to increase your overall and sexual health.
Find out about:
· The two silent libido killers.
· How a messed up microbiome can effect your sexual and overall health.
· Ways to increase and manage the health of your microbiomes.
· What Autophagy is and why it is so important.
· The benefits of fasting.
· Cutting sugar from you life and the effects of sugar addiction.
“We're taught how to make babies, and we're taught how not to get pregnant... but we don't understand how to make love.”
“You can't get the toxins out if the biome isn't moving.”
“You don't just want to add years to your life, you want to add life to your years.”
“Your sexual vitality is your life force.”
Important Links and Mentions:
To listen to this podcast episode click here.